Twenty years on, Oasis' debut remains one of the most gloriously loutish odes to cigarettes, alcohol and dumb guitar solos that the British Isles have ever coughed up. This deluxe three-disc reissue captures the madness of the Gallagher brothers' early days – even if Noel and Liam couldn't stand to be in the same room together, they boozed and brawled their way to greatness in pub-punk anthems like "Live Forever" and "Slide Away." There are unreleased demos and live treasures, along with essential 1994 singles and B sides like "Fade Away" and "Listen Up," where Oasis first hinted at the dreamy depths behind all the lager-swilling bravado.
Definitely Maybe [Reissue]
- Definitely Maybe [Reissue]
- Big Brother
From The Archives Issue 1209: May 22, 2014
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
- Kendrick Lamar, J. Cole Trade Beats for 'Black Friday' Surprise
- How LSD Microdosing Became the Hot New Business Trip
- America Is Too Dumb for TV News
- The Republicans Are Now Officially the Party of White Paranoia
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- 100 Greatest Guitarists
- Barely Legal: 30 Nearly Pornographic Mainstream Films
- Twisted Sister Allow Donald Trump to Use 'We're Not Gonna Take It'