A tribute to the toughest Nashville queen ever, this record has a steely spine. There are feisty anthems (Carrie Underwood belting "You're Lookin' at Country"), weepers (Lucinda Williams' take on "Somebody Somewhere") and "Coal Miner's Daughter," blasted out by Sheryl Crow, Miranda Lambert and Lynn herself. And who knew Paramore's Hayley Williams could honky-tonk? As for Kid Rock's "I Know How": He doesn't know how (to sing this song), but his heart's in the right place.
Coal Miner's Daughter: A Tribute to Loretta Lynn
- Coal Miner's Daughter: A Tribute to Loretta Lynn
- Loretta Lynn & Friends
- Sony Music Distribution
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Famous Movies That Were Insane Parties Behind the Scenes
SalonThe 7 Most Offensive TV Shows Of All Time
Diffuser10 Best Album Closing Tracks
Mental Floss20 Things You Didn’t Know About Pulp Fiction
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
SalonSecrets Of The Female Pickup Artist
- The Republicans Are Now Officially the Party of White Paranoia
- Can We Talk? Joan Rivers' 10 Best Jokes
- The Point of No Return: Climate Change Nightmares Are Already Here
- The Real 'Dear Prudence' on Meeting Beatles in India
- Merle Haggard Laments New Country Music About 'Screwing on a Tailgate'
- Readers' Poll: The 10 Best Elton John Deep Cuts
- See Sara Evans, REO Speedwagon Collide on 'Ridin' the Storm Out'
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time