According to mythology, Greek sex goddess Aphrodite rose out of the sea. But Australian sex goddess Kylie Minogue rose out of the Eighties, an even more mysterious and frightening place, and she's been one of the planet's favorite club divas ever since. Aphrodite is her finest work since 1997's underrated Impossible Princess, teaming her with Madonna producer Stuart Price. These days Minogue has countless hipster club kids on her gilded jock, from La Roux to Gaga, but "Get Outta My Way" shows why she's still the leader, chirping, "This is what'll happen if you ain't giving your girl what she needs." Consider yourself warned.
- Kylie Minogue
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema Blend15 Gigantic Movies That Are All Coming Out In 2017
Bleacher ReportThe Most Infamous Snubs in Sports
Men's Journal10 Ways to Spice Up Your Sex Life
SalonSecrets Of The Female Pickup Artist
Cinema BlendHarrison Ford's 10 Best Characters
Cracked6 Insane Versions Of Great Movies You Didn't Know Existed
- How Legendary Tattoo Artist Jonathan Shaw Became the Next Bukowski
- Hear Alternate Version of Rolling Stones' 'Can't You Hear Me Knocking'
- George Clinton: Doctor Atomic
- 'Wire' Creator David Simon on Baltimore Riots: 'Go Home. Please'
- Baltimore: State of Emergency Declared Amid Protests, Riots
- Tatiana Maslany on That Emmys Snub and Playing Nine Roles on 'Orphan Black'
- Blur Announce First North American Show in Two Years
- 11 Things We Learned From Bruce Jenner's Coming Out Interview