According to mythology, Greek sex goddess Aphrodite rose out of the sea. But Australian sex goddess Kylie Minogue rose out of the Eighties, an even more mysterious and frightening place, and she's been one of the planet's favorite club divas ever since. Aphrodite is her finest work since 1997's underrated Impossible Princess, teaming her with Madonna producer Stuart Price. These days Minogue has countless hipster club kids on her gilded jock, from La Roux to Gaga, but "Get Outta My Way" shows why she's still the leader, chirping, "This is what'll happen if you ain't giving your girl what she needs." Consider yourself warned.
- Kylie Minogue
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
SalonThe 19 Greatest Double Entendre Songs
VultureAll 169 Seinfeld Episodes, Ranked from Worst to Best
Guitar WorldThe 20 Best Rock Guitar Intros of All Time
DiffuserMusicians We've Already Lost in 2016
Mental Floss24 Things You Didn't Know About 'Goodfellas'
Cracked7 Insane Things TV Shows Did When They Ran Out Of Money
- Watch Beyonce's Surprise New Video 'Formation'
- Super Bowl Halftime Shows Ranked: From Worst to Best
- See Larry David's 'Bern Your Enthusiasm' 'SNL' Parody
- Watch Larry David and Bernie Sanders' Sinking Ship 'SNL' Sketch
- Larry David on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- The Vampire Squid Tells Us How to Vote
- Watch Metallica's 'The Night Before' Pre-Super Bowl Concert Live
- 100 Greatest Guitarists