According to mythology, Greek sex goddess Aphrodite rose out of the sea. But Australian sex goddess Kylie Minogue rose out of the Eighties, an even more mysterious and frightening place, and she's been one of the planet's favorite club divas ever since. Aphrodite is her finest work since 1997's underrated Impossible Princess, teaming her with Madonna producer Stuart Price. These days Minogue has countless hipster club kids on her gilded jock, from La Roux to Gaga, but "Get Outta My Way" shows why she's still the leader, chirping, "This is what'll happen if you ain't giving your girl what she needs." Consider yourself warned.
- Kylie Minogue
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked7 Famous Actors Who Lost Their Minds Getting Into Character
Mental Floss10 Actors Who Hated Their Own Films
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
MTV News6 Bands Named After Vaginas
SalonThe 15 Most Hated Bands Of The Last 30 Years
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
- 4 Pro-Gun Arguments We're Sick of Hearing
- Miley Cyrus on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Watch Stephen Colbert's Powerful Monologue About Oregon Shooting
- Drake Debuts Polished Version of Beyonce Collaboration 'Can I'
- 20 Best TV Shows of 2015 So Far
- Miley Cyrus Brings Flaming Lips, 'Dead Petz' to 'SNL'
- Don Henley on 'Sloppy' Songwriting, National Values and Cultural Decay