In honor of Veep's Season Four premiere last Sunday, we put together a list of our 25 favorite insults from HBO's popular political comedy. It's one thing to read the show's eloquently profane put-downs, however, and another thing entirely to hear the show's star (and current half-naked Rolling Stone covergirl) Julia Louis-Dreyfus and her fellow comedians actually say these hilariously horrible things to each other. So we've compiled a quick-and-dirty supercut of the 25 Best Insults from 'Veep.' To say this is NSFW is an understatement of epic proportions; prepare to get your sides split and your ears singed.
Watch Julia Louis-Dreyfus and the 'Veep' Cast's 25 Best Insults
Check out every crass burn and devastating put-down from our 'Veep' insult list
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
SalonThe 7 Most Tragic Band Deaths In Rock History
Mental Floss11 Hit Songs Originally Intended for Other Artists
Mental Floss24 Things You Didn't Know About 'Goodfellas'
DiffuserMusicians We've Already Lost in 2016
Cracked6 Bands That Reinvented Themselves To Get Famous
- Super Bowl Halftime Shows Ranked: From Worst to Best
- Beyonce's Black Southern 'Formation'
- Alice Cooper on His Dinner With David Bowie and Ray Bradbury
- 25 Musicians 'Feeling the Bern' for Bernie Sanders
- Super Bowl 50 Commercials: The Best and Worst From the Big Game
- Coldplay's Chris Martin Gets Personal: Inside the New Issue
- Ranking the Super Bowl 50 Movie Trailers