In honor of Veep's Season Four premiere last Sunday, we put together a list of our 25 favorite insults from HBO's popular political comedy. It's one thing to read the show's eloquently profane put-downs, however, and another thing entirely to hear the show's star (and current half-naked Rolling Stone covergirl) Julia Louis-Dreyfus and her fellow comedians actually say these hilariously horrible things to each other. So we've compiled a quick-and-dirty supercut of the 25 Best Insults from 'Veep.' To say this is NSFW is an understatement of epic proportions; prepare to get your sides split and your ears singed.
Watch Julia Louis-Dreyfus and the 'Veep' Cast's 25 Best Insults
Check out every crass burn and devastating put-down from our 'Veep' insult list
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked5 Iconic Songs Despised by the People Who Created Them
SalonThe 20 Most Underrated Albums Of All Time
Cracked7 Musicians Whose Trademark Looks Were Hiding Something
Mental Floss15 Famous Songs With Misunderstood Meanings
Cinema Blend20 Misconceptions About Sex
- Watch Paul McCartney and Dave Grohl Perform 'I Saw Her Standing There'
- Brothers Johnson's Louis Johnson, Michael Jackson Bassist, Dead at 60
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Hear Drake and Beyonce Ask 'Can I' on Leaked Song
- John Nash, 'Beautiful Mind' Mathematician, Dead at 86
- Watch U2 Play Super Rarity 'In God's Country' With Fan On Guitar
- 500 Greatest Songs of All Time
- Art Garfunkel Is Ecstatic: 'My Voice Is 96 Percent Back'