Ty Segall ended a chaotic performance with an admonition last night on the Late Show With David Letterman: "Go vote!" he howled. The rocker's instructions came after he and his band careened through the unhinged song "You're the Doctor," from his new album Twins. The performance included some serious headbanging, and Segall pressing his guitar against his amplifier for a little extra feedback. Letterman seemed amused by the display, saying afterward, "Remember kids, don't neglect your studies."
Ty Segall Urges 'Go Vote!' on 'Letterman'
Rocker tears through chaotic song 'You're the Doctor'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema Blend15 Incredible Facts You Didn't Know About Back To The Future
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
- Watch Batman and Superman Clash in New 'Dawn of Justice' Trailer
- Being Ringo: A Beatle's All-Starr Life
- Hear Slayer's Eerie New Crusher 'When the Stillness Comes'
- Black Sabbath's Bill Ward: 'I Don't Know If I'm a Member'
- Campaign 2016: Hillary Clinton's Fake Populism Is a Hit
- The Dukes of Oxy: How a Band of Teen Wrestlers Built a Smuggling Empire
- Jay Z's Tidal CEO Leaves Company Amid Staff 'Streamlining'
- Bill Withers: The Soul Man Who Walked Away