Ty Segall ended a chaotic performance with an admonition last night on the Late Show With David Letterman: "Go vote!" he howled. The rocker's instructions came after he and his band careened through the unhinged song "You're the Doctor," from his new album Twins. The performance included some serious headbanging, and Segall pressing his guitar against his amplifier for a little extra feedback. Letterman seemed amused by the display, saying afterward, "Remember kids, don't neglect your studies."
Ty Segall Urges 'Go Vote!' on 'Letterman'
Rocker tears through chaotic song 'You're the Doctor'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
The Daily Beast‘American Sniper’ Could Actually Win the Oscar for Best Picture
Bleacher ReportHow 'Pawn Stars' Landed a $100K Patriots Super Bowl Ring
Bleacher ReportSuper Bowl 2015 Doppelgangers
Men's JournalHow Technology is Affecting Our Relationships
The Daily BeastHow the 'Star Wars' Empire Was Built
- Mad Season, Temple of the Dog Reunite at Overwhelming One-Off Show
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Five Trailer: Snakes, Revenge, Beards
- Jack White Performs With Q-Tip at Sold-Out Madison Square Garden Gig
- Watch Rihanna, Kanye and McCartney on 'FourFiveSeconds' Video Shoot
- When Cops Break Bad: Inside a Police Force Gone Wild
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- One Dead, Two Injured After Set Collapse on Martin Scorsese's Film 'Silence'
- The Super Bowl Scammer: Dion Rich Is the Godfather of Gatecrashing