Ty Segall ended a chaotic performance with an admonition last night on the Late Show With David Letterman: "Go vote!" he howled. The rocker's instructions came after he and his band careened through the unhinged song "You're the Doctor," from his new album Twins. The performance included some serious headbanging, and Segall pressing his guitar against his amplifier for a little extra feedback. Letterman seemed amused by the display, saying afterward, "Remember kids, don't neglect your studies."
Ty Segall Urges 'Go Vote!' on 'Letterman'
Rocker tears through chaotic song 'You're the Doctor'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mic12 Stunning Pics Offer a Rare View Inside the Lives of Sex Workers
Cracked29 Bizarre True Stories Behind the Most Popular Music Ever
Cinema Blend10 Incredible Movies You Might Have Missed In 2014
Salon9 Movies Better Than the Books They Were Based On
Cinema BlendThe Top 10 Steamiest Sex Scenes of All Time
Cracked6 Hit Songs That Destroyed the Bands They Made Famous
- 'We Are the World': A Minute-by-Minute Breakdown on Its 30th Anniversary
- Go Ahead and Call Bill O'Reilly What He Is: A Pathological Liar
- After Netanyahu Speech, Congress Is Officially High School
- Adam Sandler Shares Classic Chris Farley, Michael Keaton 'SNL' Stories
- Prince Teases First Date of Spontaneous 'Hit and Run' US Tour
- Pink Floyd: The Inside Story
- Pink Floyd The Inside Story
- Albert Maysles, Documentary Pioneer, Dead at 88
- Jack White Secretly Bought Elvis Presley's First Recording, Plans Reissue