The original Twilight set (under the direction of Catherine Hardwicke) was "full of explosive energy and excitement" that can "get a little crazy" recalls Nikki Reed. By contrast, the New Moon set was "the most calm, relaxed, reassuring set that I've ever been on," she tells Peter Travers in an outtake from his Off the Cuff interview with the actress. Click above to see Reed chat about her New Moon experience, and watch her full episode here.
"Twilight" Star Nikki Reed Opens Up About "New Moon" Set: Bonus Off the Cuff
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
The Daily Beast‘American Sniper’ Could Actually Win the Oscar for Best Picture
Bleacher ReportHow 'Pawn Stars' Landed a $100K Patriots Super Bowl Ring
Bleacher ReportSuper Bowl 2015 Doppelgangers
Men's JournalHow Technology is Affecting Our Relationships
The Daily BeastHow the 'Star Wars' Empire Was Built
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- Hear Kanye West, Drake and Big Sean Team Up for 'Blessings'
- When Cops Break Bad: Inside a Police Force Gone Wild
- Eddie Murphy Returning to 'SNL' After 31-Year Absence
- Bjork Likens Making Emotional 'Vulnicura' to 'Open-Heart Surgery'
- Suge Knight Arrested for Murder After Hit-and-Run
- The Super Bowl Scammer: Dion Rich Is the Godfather of Gatecrashing
- Blink-182's Hoppus, Barker Blast 'Ungrateful, Disingenuous' Tom DeLonge