The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 is the worst Twilight movie yet, says Peter Travers. The picture is actually hurt by having a good director – Gods and Monsters and Dream Girls filmmaker Bill Condon – who focuses the camera on the faces of the actors, who are all far too blank and seem helpless in close ups. Taylor Lautner is the worst of the bunch, often looking less like a sexy werewolf and more "like a petulant five-year-old." Also, Peter Travers wants to know: What are the best and worst Twilight movies? Let him know in the comments below, on Twitter or via e-mail.
'Twilight: Breaking Dawn - Part 1' The worst 'Twilight' movie yet
Terrible acting trips up a plodding plot
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked24 Horrifying Stories Behind the Scenes of Huge Movies
Cinema BlendThe 20 Best Movies on YouTube
Clickhole5 Absolutely Legendary Celebrity Party Stories
Cracked6 Celebs You Didn't Know Had Ridiculous Music Careers
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
SalonThe Top 10 Oral Sex Movie Scenes
- Scott Walker, God's Gift to the Democratic Party
- Kanye West Reveals New Album Title 'So Help Me God'
- Dakota Johnson on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- Alabama Shakes Bring New 'Sound & Color' Tracks to 'SNL'
- Watch Jimmy Kimmel Call Out Anti-Vaxxers in Scathing Monologue
- Is Kentucky Killing College Basketball?
- The Killer Inside Kid Rock
- Noel Gallagher on Loving 'Seinfeld,' Hating Most Everything Else