The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 is the worst Twilight movie yet, says Peter Travers. The picture is actually hurt by having a good director – Gods and Monsters and Dream Girls filmmaker Bill Condon – who focuses the camera on the faces of the actors, who are all far too blank and seem helpless in close ups. Taylor Lautner is the worst of the bunch, often looking less like a sexy werewolf and more "like a petulant five-year-old." Also, Peter Travers wants to know: What are the best and worst Twilight movies? Let him know in the comments below, on Twitter or via e-mail.
'Twilight: Breaking Dawn - Part 1' The worst 'Twilight' movie yet
Terrible acting trips up a plodding plot
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
SalonThe 7 Most Tragic Band Deaths In Rock History
Mental Floss11 Hit Songs Originally Intended for Other Artists
Mental Floss24 Things You Didn't Know About 'Goodfellas'
Diffuser27 of the Most Offensive Band Names Ever
Cracked5 Famous People Who Lost Everything (For Stupid Reasons)
- Watch Beyonce's Surprise New Video 'Formation'
- Ace Frehley Announces New LP, 'White Room' Cover, Paul Stanley Reunion
- Kanye West Announces Album's Final Title, 'The Life of Pablo,' Track List
- A Polygamist Cult's Last Stand: The Rise and Fall of Warren Jeffs
- Anti-Beyonce Protesters Planning Rally Outside NFL Offices
- Slipknot's Corey Taylor Talks Combating Racism in Metal
- Watch Johnny Depp Star in Funny or Die's Donald Trump Biopic
- Eagles Members, Jackson Browne Uniting for Glenn Frey Grammy Tribute