The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 is the worst Twilight movie yet, says Peter Travers. The picture is actually hurt by having a good director – Gods and Monsters and Dream Girls filmmaker Bill Condon – who focuses the camera on the faces of the actors, who are all far too blank and seem helpless in close ups. Taylor Lautner is the worst of the bunch, often looking less like a sexy werewolf and more "like a petulant five-year-old." Also, Peter Travers wants to know: What are the best and worst Twilight movies? Let him know in the comments below, on Twitter or via e-mail.
'Twilight: Breaking Dawn - Part 1' The worst 'Twilight' movie yet
Terrible acting trips up a plodding plot
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
AskMenThe Top 99 Outstanding Women of 2015
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
The Daily BeastInside New York’s Most ‘Elite’ Sex Party
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
Salon5 Mysteries We Hope the “X-Files” Reboot Will Resolve
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On April 1
- The Children of ISIS
- Rihanna Asserts Her Dominance on New Song 'Bitch Better Have My Money'
- Dr. Dre Talks N.W.A Biopic, Eazy-E's Death, Eminem and Making New Music
- Roger Daltrey: 'I Want Us to Stop at the Top of Our Game'
- Sara Evans Blasts Fox's 'Last Man on Earth': 'I Was Thoroughly Disgusted'
- Why Fewer People Want Their MTV
- Andy Summers on the Police: 'We Were the Most Desirable Men in the World'
- Flashback: The Unedited 'Boats 'N Hoes' Video From 'Step Brothers'