Tower Heist, the new caper flick starring Eddie Murphy and Ben Stiller, may be hit or miss in terms of quality, but it's worth checking out because it's very of the moment. The movie, about a crew of thieves who attempt to steal back money lost from a Bernie Madoff-like white collar criminal, touches on potent anxieties in the economic downturn. Also, Peter Travers wants to know: What are Eddie Murphy's best and worst roles? Let him know in the comments below, on Twitter or via e-mail.
'Tower Heist' Is Uneven, but Timely
New Eddie Murphy, Ben Stiller caper flick taps into economic anxiety
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Famous Movies That Were Insane Parties Behind the Scenes
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
Screen Rant10 Decisions That Ruined Movies
Diffuser27 Rockers Who Died at Age 27
AskMenThe 40 Best Guy Movies Of All Time
Mental Floss33 Surprising Stories Behind Famous Songs
- Jimmy Fallon Plays Donald Trump, Gets Debate Advice From Obama
- Are Rogue Militants Preparing for War on American Soil?
- Jon Stewart Bids Farewell to Fox News: 'Adios, Motherf---ers'
- Skulls, Satan and Dave Grohl: Inside Mysterious Occult-Rock Band Ghost
- 25 Best 'Daily Show' Correspondents
- Lewis Black on Surviving Two Decades at 'The Daily Show'
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free
- Jon Stewart: Goodbye to the Last Honest Newsman