Tower Heist, the new caper flick starring Eddie Murphy and Ben Stiller, may be hit or miss in terms of quality, but it's worth checking out because it's very of the moment. The movie, about a crew of thieves who attempt to steal back money lost from a Bernie Madoff-like white collar criminal, touches on potent anxieties in the economic downturn. Also, Peter Travers wants to know: What are Eddie Murphy's best and worst roles? Let him know in the comments below, on Twitter or via e-mail.
'Tower Heist' Is Uneven, but Timely
New Eddie Murphy, Ben Stiller caper flick taps into economic anxiety
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked5 Iconic Songs Despised by the People Who Created Them
SalonThe 20 Most Underrated Albums Of All Time
Cracked7 Musicians Whose Trademark Looks Were Hiding Something
Mental Floss15 Famous Songs With Misunderstood Meanings
Cinema Blend20 Misconceptions About Sex
- Brothers Johnson's Louis Johnson, Michael Jackson Bassist, Dead at 60
- Watch Coldplay Adapt 'Game of Thrones' Into Ridiculous Musical
- Dave Matthews on Summer Tour: 'We're Trying Not to Suck'
- Hear Drake and Beyonce Ask 'Can I' on Leaked Song
- Meghan Linsey's Second Act: 'The Voice' Runner-Up on What's Next
- Letterman Fan Details Every Frame in Final Show Montage
- End Game: TV's Best and Worst Series Finales
- Flashback: See Dolly Parton's Heavenly Collaboration on 'Sweetest Gift'