Tower Heist, the new caper flick starring Eddie Murphy and Ben Stiller, may be hit or miss in terms of quality, but it's worth checking out because it's very of the moment. The movie, about a crew of thieves who attempt to steal back money lost from a Bernie Madoff-like white collar criminal, touches on potent anxieties in the economic downturn. Also, Peter Travers wants to know: What are Eddie Murphy's best and worst roles? Let him know in the comments below, on Twitter or via e-mail.
'Tower Heist' Is Uneven, but Timely
New Eddie Murphy, Ben Stiller caper flick taps into economic anxiety
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
AskMenThe Top 99 Outstanding Women of 2015
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
The Daily BeastInside the Racy 'Sex Box' Reality Show
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
Salon5 Mysteries We Hope the “X-Files” Reboot Will Resolve
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On April 1
- Zayn Malik Breaks Silence Following One Direction Split
- The Children of ISIS
- James Taylor's Mellow Rebirth: Inside 'Before This World'
- Watch George Lucas Mock Fox News on 'The Daily Show'
- Rihanna Asserts Her Dominance on New Song 'Bitch Better Have My Money'
- What Does Ted Cruz Look Like?
- Dr. Dre Talks N.W.A Biopic, Eazy-E's Death, Eminem and Making New Music
- Indiana Governor Signs Controversial 'Religious Freedom' Bill