The late Nineties will return to movie theaters in a big way this weekend with a surprisingly good 3D version of James Cameron's mega-hit Titanic, which Peter Travers says emphasizes the horrific elements of the movie over its epic romance. Travers is also pleasantly surprised by American Reunion, the latest in the American Pie franchise. The previous sequels may have sucked, but this one reconnects with the sweet, yet raunchy spirit of the 1999 original.
'Titanic 3D' and 'American Reunion' Nineties nostaglia weekend at the movies
Also: 'American Reunion' is much better than you'd think
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
Bleacher ReportWhat It's Like to Be in Mayweather's Entourage
Men's JournalDo Men Suck at Friendship?
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema BlendTop 10 Steamiest Sex Scenes
- Watch Terry Crews Punch Out Mike Tyson on 'Lip Sync Battle'
- Watch Neil deGrasse Tyson, Jon Stewart Debate Superman vs. Batman
- Secrets of 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': Joss Whedon Tells All
- Motley Crue on Rock Hall Chances and Why Bands Need Retirement Contracts
- 10 Things We Learned From Johnny Rotten's 'Uncensored' New Memoir
- Navajo Actress Explains Why She Left Adam Sandler 'Ridiculous 6' Set
- Watch System of a Down's First Ever Armenian Show
- Joan Jett: Built to Rock