The late Nineties will return to movie theaters in a big way this weekend with a surprisingly good 3D version of James Cameron's mega-hit Titanic, which Peter Travers says emphasizes the horrific elements of the movie over its epic romance. Travers is also pleasantly surprised by American Reunion, the latest in the American Pie franchise. The previous sequels may have sucked, but this one reconnects with the sweet, yet raunchy spirit of the 1999 original.
'Titanic 3D' and 'American Reunion' Nineties nostaglia weekend at the movies
Also: 'American Reunion' is much better than you'd think
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast2015's Most Anticipated Movies
MicThe Best Album of the Year — You Won’t Hear at the Grammys
MicRihanna Just Dropped a New Track With Kanye West
Men's Journal5 Benefits of Dating the Old-Fashioned Way
The Daily BeastAre These the Future Oscar Winners?
- Tom DeLonge Leaves Blink-182
- Sam Smith on Tom Petty Settlement: 'Similarities' But 'Complete Coincidence'
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- Watch Garth Brooks Introduce Lee Brice for Surprise Duet
- WWE 'Royal Rumble' Recap: The Philadelphia Phuck You
- Sundance 2015: Intimate 'Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck' Doc Stuns at Premiere
- Justin Moore Talks Unreleased Miranda Lambert Duet
- Michael Moore Responds to 'Haters' After 'American Sniper' Uproar