Grab the mop and bucket, y'all, because Scumvember is here in all its grimy cinematic glory! Yes, intrepid Rolling Stone critic Peter Travers is back to run down the worst to stain the silver screen this November, and there's plenty to choose from between crummy horror movies like The Bay to Sean Penn's atrocious glam-rocker-investigating-Nazis Oscar-bait This Must Be the Place. And while the final Twilight makes a solid grab for Worst of the Month, the crud at the top of the Scum Bucket is Red Dawn: "So, so, so, so bad!" howls Travers, who goes on to make a plea to the movie gods to save us from the "real crap" he sees coming this December.
The Worst Movies of November 2012
Peter Travers lists the film failures of the month
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On March 1
Bleacher ReportTaishan Dong: The Chinese 7-Footer Ready to Dominate the Boxing World
Cinema Blend12 Sequels That Will Never Happen
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
Bleacher ReportThe Strangest Sports Trades of All Time
- Scott Walker, God's Gift to the Democratic Party
- Noel Gallagher on Loving 'Seinfeld,' Hating Most Everything Else
- The Killer Inside Kid Rock
- See Keith Urban's Unexpected Take on 'Somebody Like You' at Intimate Nashville Show
- Is Kentucky Killing College Basketball?
- Beyonce Fans Attack Kid Rock Online After Derogatory Comments
- Hear AWOLNATION's Rapturous New Song 'Windows'
- U2's Last Word on 'Innocence' iTunes Release