"Do you really wanna see Little Fockers?" Peter Travers asks in this week's At the Movies video. "My fear is that you do." True Grit, he tells us, is what you need to see over the holidays instead. There are a lot of things to like about Grit — including star Jeff Bridges, who, Travers writes in his review, is "killer good at playing the hell out of double-tough Rooster." To honor Bridges and his latest remarkable role, Travers gives us a special treat this week: A ranking of the finest performances of Bridges' career. Where does The Big Lebowski's the Dude fall on that list? Read and find out!
The God-Awful 'Little Fockers,' Triumphant 'True Grit,' and the Greatest Roles of Jeff Bridges' Career
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal37 Things About Sex You Need to Know
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies Of All-Time According To Chris Rock
The Daily Beast7 Movies That Do BDSM Better Than ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On April 1
Salon10 Movie Stars Who Want to Be Rock Stars and Are Surprisingly Good
Men's JournalThe 101 Best Beers in America
- The Rock on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- The Children of ISIS
- Prince Sued Over Judith Hill's Debut Album Download
- Watch George Ezra Bring the Folk to 'SNL'
- The Neverending Nightmare of Amanda Knox
- 'Clear' and Present Danger: Alex Gibney on His Bold Scientology Doc
- Coachella, Lollapalooza Festivals Ban Selfie Sticks
- Hear Brad Paisley 'Crush It' on Eric Clapton's 'Layla'