Peter Travers typically waits until the end of the month to toss the worst movies into the Scum Bucket, the disgusting repository for Hollywood's foulest junk, but this January is so awful that he already has two films that need to be thrown in immediately. First up is Dolly Parton and Queen Latifah in the excruciatingly dull gospel comedy Joyful Noise. Then there's The Devil Inside, a horror movie so terrible it may end up being the worst picture of 2012.
'The Devil Inside' Awful horror flick goes in Scum Bucket
'Joyful Noise' also gets panned
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mic12 Stunning Pics Offer a Rare View Inside the Lives of Sex Workers
Cracked29 Bizarre True Stories Behind the Most Popular Music Ever
SalonHere Is the Average Penis Length According to Science
Clickhole5 Absolutely Legendary Celebrity Party Stories
Cinema BlendThe Top 10 Steamiest Movie Sex Scenes of All Time
Cracked6 Insane Meltdowns by Actors on Set of Their Greatest Movies
- Go Ahead and Call Bill O'Reilly What He Is: A Pathological Liar
- Hall and Oates Suing Granola Company Over 'Haulin' Oats'
- DJ AM Doc, Schwarzenegger Zombie Movie Lead Tribeca Lineup
- Flashback: Pearl Jam Play Intense 'Black' on 'MTV Unplugged'
- Eminem, Dr. Dre and 50 Cent Reveal Shady History in New Doc
- McDonald's Responds to Indie-Pop Duo's Viral Complaint
- Grateful Dead Members, More Booked for Jerry Garcia Tribute Show
- Madonna on Making 'Rebel Heart,' the Age of Distraction and Joan of Arc