Taylor Swift celebrated the release this week of her new album, Red, by performing the title track last night on The Late Show With David Letterman. Surrounded by her band and a bevy of backing singers, Swift sang a smouldering version of the broken-hearted pop song. She and the band even picked a color scheme to match the tune, dressing mostly in black to emphasize the redness of her guitar, and her lipstick.
Taylor Swift Glows 'Red' on 'Letterman'
Singer performs the title track from her new album
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema Blend15 Incredible Facts You Didn't Know About Back To The Future
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
- 'Ringo Nailed It': Paul McCartney Inducts Starr Into Rock Hall of Fame
- Green Day Pummel Rock Hall With Ecstatic Induction Ceremony Set
- New 'Fantastic Four' Trailer Hints at Impending Doom
- Campaign 2016: Hillary Clinton's Fake Populism Is a Hit
- Green Day Thank Vans, Fans, Rock & Roll at Hall of Fame: Read the Speech
- Read Ringo Starr's Jovial Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Speech
- Migos Members Arrested on Guns, Drugs Charges After Police End Concert
- Jon Stewart Opens Up About Leaving 'Daily Show'