November is almost over, so it's time for Peter Travers to toss the worst movies of the month into the Scum Bucket, the disgusting repository for Hollywood's foulest junk. Jack and Jill, Son of No One, Immortals, London Boulevard, A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas, Happy Feet Two, Tower Heist and The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn, Part 1 all get tossed in the bucket, making for a dire Scumvember. Did Travers miss a Scum Bucket-worthy movie? Let him know in the comments below, on Twitter or via e-mail.
Scumvember: November's Worst Movies 'Twilight,' more go in the Scum Bucket
'Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn,' 'Jack and Jill,' more go in the Scum Bucket
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mic12 Stunning Pics Offer a Rare View Inside the Lives of Sex Workers
Cracked29 Bizarre True Stories Behind the Most Popular Music Ever
Cinema BlendThe 15 Best Disaster Movies Of All Time
ClickholeThe Greatest Movie Speeches of All Time
Cracked6 Insane Meltdowns by Actors on Set of Their Greatest Movies
MicHere's the Meaning of the Scathing New Pussy Riot Song
- Grateful Dead Members, More Booked for Jerry Garcia Tribute Show
- Shania Twain Announces Final Tour
- Go Ahead and Call Bill O'Reilly What He Is: A Pathological Liar
- Hear Violent Femmes' First New Song in 15 Years
- Metallica's Lars Ulrich on New Album: 'We Are F--king in It!'
- 5 Takeaways From 'House of Cards' Season Three
- Method Man on Secret Wu-Tang Release: 'F--k That Album'
- Watch Conan O'Brien Join Salsa Band During Cuba Visit