November is almost over, so it's time for Peter Travers to toss the worst movies of the month into the Scum Bucket, the disgusting repository for Hollywood's foulest junk. Jack and Jill, Son of No One, Immortals, London Boulevard, A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas, Happy Feet Two, Tower Heist and The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn, Part 1 all get tossed in the bucket, making for a dire Scumvember. Did Travers miss a Scum Bucket-worthy movie? Let him know in the comments below, on Twitter or via e-mail.
Scumvember: November's Worst Movies 'Twilight,' more go in the Scum Bucket
'Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn,' 'Jack and Jill,' more go in the Scum Bucket
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked5 Iconic Songs Despised by the People Who Created Them
SalonThe 20 Most Underrated Albums Of All Time
Cracked7 Musicians Whose Trademark Looks Were Hiding Something
Mental Floss15 Famous Songs With Misunderstood Meanings
Cinema Blend20 Misconceptions About Sex
- Art Garfunkel Lashes Out at Paul Simon in New Interview
- Rolling Stones Kick Off 'Zip Code' Tour With Rock-Solid San Diego Show
- 'Game of Thrones' Recap: Smells Like Team Spirit
- Watch Paul McCartney and Dave Grohl Perform 'I Saw Her Standing There'
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- 500 Greatest Songs of All Time
- Brothers Johnson's Louis Johnson, Michael Jackson Bassist, Dead at 60
- Watch Brandon Flowers, Bernard Sumner Team for 'Bizarre Love Triangle'