November is almost over, so it's time for Peter Travers to toss the worst movies of the month into the Scum Bucket, the disgusting repository for Hollywood's foulest junk. Jack and Jill, Son of No One, Immortals, London Boulevard, A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas, Happy Feet Two, Tower Heist and The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn, Part 1 all get tossed in the bucket, making for a dire Scumvember. Did Travers miss a Scum Bucket-worthy movie? Let him know in the comments below, on Twitter or via e-mail.
Scumvember: November's Worst Movies 'Twilight,' more go in the Scum Bucket
'Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn,' 'Jack and Jill,' more go in the Scum Bucket
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
The Daily Beast2015's Most Anticipated Movies
MicThe Best Album of the Year — You Won’t Hear at the Grammys
Mic13 Albums That Prove 2015 Will Be a Way Better Year for Music
Men's JournalHow Technology is Affecting Our Relationships
The Daily BeastAre These the Future Oscar Winners?
- Watch Kanye West Serenade Daughter in Heartwarming 'Only One' Video
- When Cops Break Bad: Inside a Police Force Gone Wild
- Justin Bieber Apologizes: 'I'm Not Who I Was Pretending to Be'
- Tom Petty on Sam Smith Settlement: 'No Hard Feelings. These Things Happen'
- Watch Kip Moore Pull Putrid Prank on Dierks Bentley
- Flashback: Nirvana Play a Bit of Boston's 'More Than a Feeling'
- Behind Hozier's Unlikely Rise
- Blink-182's Hoppus, Barker Blast 'Ungrateful, Disingenuous' Tom DeLonge