November is almost over, so it's time for Peter Travers to toss the worst movies of the month into the Scum Bucket, the disgusting repository for Hollywood's foulest junk. Jack and Jill, Son of No One, Immortals, London Boulevard, A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas, Happy Feet Two, Tower Heist and The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn, Part 1 all get tossed in the bucket, making for a dire Scumvember. Did Travers miss a Scum Bucket-worthy movie? Let him know in the comments below, on Twitter or via e-mail.
Scumvember: November's Worst Movies 'Twilight,' more go in the Scum Bucket
'Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn,' 'Jack and Jill,' more go in the Scum Bucket
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
Bleacher ReportWhat It's Like to Be in Mayweather's Entourage
Men's JournalDo Men Suck at Friendship?
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema BlendTop 10 Steamiest Sex Scenes
- 'Mad Men' Recap: End Times
- 11 Things We Learned From Bruce Jenner's Coming Out Interview
- Jared Leto Debuts Ghoulish 'Suicide Squad' Version of the Joker
- 5 Things We Learned From 2015 White House Correspondents' Dinner
- 'Super Troopers 2' Officially a Go After Crowdfunding $4.4 Million
- Native American Actors Defend Adam Sandler's 'Ridiculous 6'
- Navajo Actress Explains Why She Left Adam Sandler 'Ridiculous 6' Set
- 'Game of Thrones' Recap: Sins of the Flesh