October is almost over, so it's time for Peter Travers to toss the worst movies of the month into the Scum Bucket, the disgusting repository for Hollywood's foulest junk. Real Steel, The Thing, The Three Musketeers, Anonymous, Paranormal Activity 3 and Footloose all get tossed in the bucket, making for a fairly miserable Scumtober. Did Travers miss a Scum Bucket-worthy movie? Let him know in the comments below, on Twitter or via e-mail.
Scumtober: October's Worst Movies 'Real Steel', more go in the Scum Bucket
Peter Travers tosses 'Paranormal Activity 3,' 'Real Steel' and more in the Scum Bucket
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast2015's Most Anticipated Movies
MicThe Best Album of the Year — You Won’t Hear at the Grammys
MicRihanna Just Dropped a New Track With Kanye West
Men's Journal5 Benefits of Dating the Old-Fashioned Way
The Daily BeastAre These the Future Oscar Winners?
- Blink-182's Hoppus, Barker Blast 'Ungrateful, Disingenuous' Tom DeLonge
- 'Fantastic Four' Prepare for Future in New Trailer
- Strippers, Rappers and VR Porn: Welcome to Internext
- 5 Ways the WWE Can Rescue Roman Reigns
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- How Fall Out Boy Became Jock Jam All-Stars
- Lance Armstrong Talks Trash in RATM Offshoot Future User's 'Mountain Lion' Video
- Watch Stevie Nicks Perform a Serene, Solo 'Blue Water'