January is over, so it's time for Peter Travers to toss the worst movies of the month into the Scum Bucket, the disgusting repository for Hollywood's foulest junk. Travers trashes Underworld: Awakening, Contraband, A Joyful Noise, One for the Money, Red Tails, Man on a Ledge, The Devil Inside and Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close, a deeply horrible film that is somehow up for Best Picture at the Oscars.
Scumanuary Travers on January's worst movies
'The Devil Inside,' 'Contraband,' 'Red Tails' and more get tossed in the Scum Bucket
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast2015's Most Anticipated Movies
MicThe Best Album of the Year — You Won’t Hear at the Grammys
MicRihanna Just Dropped a New Track With Kanye West
Men's Journal5 Benefits of Dating the Old-Fashioned Way
The Daily BeastAre These the Future Oscar Winners?
- Blink-182's Hoppus, Barker Blast 'Ungrateful, Disingenuous' Tom DeLonge
- Lance Armstrong Talks Trash in RATM Offshoot Future User's 'Mountain Lion' Video
- Louis C.K. 'Disappoints' on 'Letterman,' Talks 'Deflategate'
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- 'Fantastic Four' Prepare for Future in New Trailer
- Tom DeLonge Leaves Blink-182
- Sam Smith on Tom Petty Settlement: 'Similarities' But 'Complete Coincidence'
- Xmas or Bust: The Untold Story of 'National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation'