The Ides of March, George Clooney's new movie about a fictional Democrat's attempts to win the Ohio primary in a bid for the presidency, is bleak and cynical, but also a great showcase for the actor and director's talents. But as fantastic as Clooney is here, his co-star Ryan Gosling is arguably even better, and his performance makes a good case for him becoming the next George Clooney. Think Gosling is the next Clooney? If he's not, who is? Let Travers know in the comments below, on Twitter or via e-mail.
Ryan Gosling Shines in George Clooney's 'Ides of March'
Political flick is cynical, smart and sexy
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast2015's Most Anticipated Movies
MicThe Best Album of the Year — You Won’t Hear at the Grammys
MicRihanna Just Dropped a New Track With Kanye West
Men's Journal5 Benefits of Dating the Old-Fashioned Way
The Daily BeastAre These the Future Oscar Winners?
- Blink-182's Hoppus, Barker Blast 'Ungrateful, Disingenuous' Tom DeLonge
- Sundance 2015: Brett Morgen on Cobain, Courtney and 'Montage of Heck'
- ‘Ghostbusters' Reboot Sets All-Female Cast, Release Date
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- The Liberation of Sam Smith: Inside Rolling Stone's New Issue
- 5 Ways the WWE Can Rescue Roman Reigns
- Jason Hall: Why I Wrote 'American Sniper'
- Sly Stone Awarded $5 Million in Royalty Lawsuit