The Ides of March, George Clooney's new movie about a fictional Democrat's attempts to win the Ohio primary in a bid for the presidency, is bleak and cynical, but also a great showcase for the actor and director's talents. But as fantastic as Clooney is here, his co-star Ryan Gosling is arguably even better, and his performance makes a good case for him becoming the next George Clooney. Think Gosling is the next Clooney? If he's not, who is? Let Travers know in the comments below, on Twitter or via e-mail.
Ryan Gosling Shines in George Clooney's 'Ides of March'
Political flick is cynical, smart and sexy
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked7 Famous Actors Who Lost Their Minds Getting Into Character
Mental Floss10 Actors Who Hated Their Own Films
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
MTV News6 Bands Named After Vaginas
SalonThe 15 Most Hated Bands Of The Last 30 Years
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
- 4 Pro-Gun Arguments We're Sick of Hearing
- Watch Stephen Colbert's Powerful Monologue About Oregon Shooting
- Robin Williams' Children, Widow Settle Bitter Estate Feud
- Maynard James Keenan on New Book, Tool LP: 'Do I Seem Like a Lazy Person?'
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Don Henley on 'Sloppy' Songwriting, National Values and Cultural Decay
- How Radiohead Shocked the World: A 15th-Anniversary Salute to 'Kid A'
- 500 Greatest Songs of All Time