The Ides of March, George Clooney's new movie about a fictional Democrat's attempts to win the Ohio primary in a bid for the presidency, is bleak and cynical, but also a great showcase for the actor and director's talents. But as fantastic as Clooney is here, his co-star Ryan Gosling is arguably even better, and his performance makes a good case for him becoming the next George Clooney. Think Gosling is the next Clooney? If he's not, who is? Let Travers know in the comments below, on Twitter or via e-mail.
Ryan Gosling Shines in George Clooney's 'Ides of March'
Political flick is cynical, smart and sexy
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast20 Things You Didn’t Know About Pulp Fiction
SalonThe 13 Most Cringeworthy Sex Scenes in ‘Girls’
The Daily BeastInside New York’s Most Elite Sex Party
Salon10 Songs with Hidden Drug References
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
- 5 Things We Learned From 'Walking Dead''s Season 5 Finale
- Why Hiring Trevor Noah to Host 'The Daily Show' Is a Great Idea
- Why Trevor Noah Is a Great Choice to Host 'The Daily Show'
- Inside Scientology
- IHeartRadio Music Awards 2015's 10 Best and Worst Moments
- Jay Z, Kanye, Rihanna Throw Support Behind Streaming Service Tidal
- 'WrestleMania': Seth Rollins Reigns in California
- Willie Nelson and Merle Haggard Trade Hits at Historic South Texas Shows
- Ringside at 'WrestleMania': We Bought In, for Better or Worse