After Two And A Half Men's Angus T. Jones called the show "filth" and urged viewers to stop watching, The Office stars Rainn Wilson and Craig Robinson have made their own spoof on the religiously-tinged video. "Dwight from The Office is nothing, OK. The Office is nothing," says Wilson, while repeatedly mentioning the name of the show and when it airs. "If you watch The Office, please don't watch The Office." Just like Jones, Wilson informs viewers that this "filth" will "rot your brain." Jones quickly apologized, but didn't retract or alter his characterization of the show.
Rainn Wilson, Craig Robinson Spoof Angus T. Jones 'Filth' Video
'The Office' stars jokingly urge viewers to stop watching the show
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Guitar WorldThe 13 Creepiest Album Covers of All Time
Mental Floss10 Actors Who Hated Their Own Films
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Mental Floss10 People Banned from SNL
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
Cracked27 Surprising Real Stories Behind Famous Songs
- Watch John Oliver Defend Transgender Rights on 'Last Week Tonight'
- Watch U2 Play 'Gloria' for First Time In 10 Years at Chicago Show
- Watch Puff Daddy Throw Bad Boy Reunion at BET Awards
- Hating Seth MacFarlane: A Timeline
- What's Killing the Babies of Vernal, Utah?
- Chris Squire, Yes Bassist and Co-Founder, Dead at 67
- Jon Anderson, Rick Wakeman Remember Yes' Chris Squire
- The Mad Scientist of Baltimore