The Jimmy Kimmel Live studio couldn't hope to contain Prince, so when the rock great stopped by the show last night, he performed to a large, enthusiastic crowd on the outside stage. Dressed in orange-yellow pants and a wildly patterned shirt with impressive dangling tassels, Prince played his new single "Rock & Roll Love Affair" with absolute joy, sneaking in a few grins as he stomped through the funky, horn-blaring track. He calls it an affair, but almost 35 years after his first album, it might be a little more serious than that.
Prince Has Torrid 'Rock & Roll Love Affair' on 'Kimmel'
Guitar great performs funky new single on outdoor stage
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
Bleacher ReportWhat It's Like to Be in Mayweather's Entourage
Men's JournalDo Men Suck at Friendship?
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema BlendTop 10 Steamiest Sex Scenes
- 'Mad Men' Recap: End Times
- Jared Leto Debuts Ghoulish 'Suicide Squad' Version of the Joker
- 5 Things We Learned From 2015 White House Correspondents' Dinner
- 'Super Troopers 2' Officially a Go After Crowdfunding $4.4 Million
- Avengers: Age of Ultron
- Native American Actors Defend Adam Sandler's 'Ridiculous 6'
- 'Game of Thrones' Recap: Sins of the Flesh
- Joan Jett: Built to Rock