The Jimmy Kimmel Live studio couldn't hope to contain Prince, so when the rock great stopped by the show last night, he performed to a large, enthusiastic crowd on the outside stage. Dressed in orange-yellow pants and a wildly patterned shirt with impressive dangling tassels, Prince played his new single "Rock & Roll Love Affair" with absolute joy, sneaking in a few grins as he stomped through the funky, horn-blaring track. He calls it an affair, but almost 35 years after his first album, it might be a little more serious than that.
Prince Has Torrid 'Rock & Roll Love Affair' on 'Kimmel'
Guitar great performs funky new single on outdoor stage
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
SalonThe 20 Most Underrated Albums Of All Time
Men's Journal10 Things You See in Porn that Don't Happen in Real Life
DiffuserThe 10 Nastiest Feuds In Alternative Music
Guitar WorldThe 30 Most Badass Guitarists of All Time
Mental Floss10 Messages Hidden in the Background of Movies and TV Shows
TestTubeThe Best Sex Positions
- 'Man in the High Castle': Inside the Mindblowing Sci-Fi Drama
- How LSD Microdosing Became the Hot New Business Trip
- America Is Too Dumb for TV News
- Queen's Tragic Rhapsody
- 10 Things We Learned From Colbert-Abrams 'Star Wars' Talk
- M.I.A. Examines Refugees' Strife in Politically Charged 'Borders' Video
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- The Inside Story of David Bowie's Stunning New Album, 'Blackstar'