Already-controversial The Golden Compass cost $150 million to make, but it's not the new Lord of the Rings according to Rolling Stone's movie critic Peter Travers ("It blows," he says). In the hilarious, sassy Juno, written by our Hot List screenwriter Diablo Cody, Ellen Page plays a pregnant teen who decides to give the baby up for adoption. Travers also recommends Atonement, a British WWII-era romance in which Keira Knightley falls in love with a poor boy, noting it's energetic and surprising — one of the year's best.
Peter Travers Video Review: "The Golden Compass," "Atonement" and "Juno"
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
SalonSecrets Of The Female Pickup Artist
Cinema Blend10 Big Things We Learned On The Set Of Amy Schumer's Trainwreck
Salon8 Game of Thrones Stars You Didn’t Know Had Music Careers
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
- Mayweather Defeats Pacquiao, KOs Pay-Per-View Providers
- Roger Waters Slams Silicon Valley's 'Rogues and Thieves'
- Scarlett Johansson on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- Give 'Em Hell, Bernie
- Grooveshark Shuts Down After Eight Years
- Wiz Khalifa Brings Misty 'See You Again' to 'SNL'
- Watch Trey Anastasio and Phil Lesh Play 'Goin' Down the Road Feeling Bad'
- Guardians of the Greenery: Inside the Marijuana Security Business