P.S. I Love You starring Hilary Swank may be "the chick flick from hell," but Rolling Stone movie critic Peter Travers has real praise for this week's two musical releases. Judd Apatow's Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story wonderfully casts John C. Reilly in a rock-biopic parody whose jokes are hit or miss. In Sweeney Todd, Johnny Depp sings — a lot. Tackling a tough vocal score, Depp acts brilliantly as the Demon Barber of Fleet Street who returns to London for cannibalistic revenge. For Travers' full reviews, click to watch the video above.
Peter Travers Video Review: "Sweeney Todd," "Walk Hard" and "P.S. I Love You"
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
Cinema Blend6 Big Questions Every Star Wars Fan Should Be Asking
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked5 Classic Songs That Were Originally Creepy as Hell
SalonTop 10 Oral Sex Scenes
- Waka Flocka Flame for President: Watch His Exclusive Campaign Video
- Bill Withers: The Soul Man Who Walked Away
- Kid Cannabis: The Wild Rise and Violent Fall of a Teenage Weed Kingpin
- Willie Nelson: Why You Should Buy My Weed
- Ice Cube Talks 'Friday': ''Bye Felicia' Is Such a Throwaway Line'
- Motley Crue Reveal More Tour Dates, Talk New Stage Additions
- Rick Rubin on Wrestling and How Roddy Piper Turned the Beastie Boys Bad
- '10 Second Songs' Singer Feels Like a 'Rap God' in 40 Different Styles