P.S. I Love You starring Hilary Swank may be "the chick flick from hell," but Rolling Stone movie critic Peter Travers has real praise for this week's two musical releases. Judd Apatow's Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story wonderfully casts John C. Reilly in a rock-biopic parody whose jokes are hit or miss. In Sweeney Todd, Johnny Depp sings — a lot. Tackling a tough vocal score, Depp acts brilliantly as the Demon Barber of Fleet Street who returns to London for cannibalistic revenge. For Travers' full reviews, click to watch the video above.
Peter Travers Video Review: "Sweeney Todd," "Walk Hard" and "P.S. I Love You"
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
The Daily Beast‘American Sniper’ Could Actually Win the Oscar for Best Picture
Bleacher ReportHow 'Pawn Stars' Landed a $100K Patriots Super Bowl Ring
Bleacher ReportSuper Bowl 2015 Doppelgangers
Men's JournalHow Technology is Affecting Our Relationships
The Daily BeastHow the 'Star Wars' Empire Was Built
- Suge Knight Arrested for Murder After Hit-and-Run
- When Cops Break Bad: Inside a Police Force Gone Wild
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- Eddie Murphy Returning to 'SNL' After 31-Year Absence
- Hear Kanye West, Drake and Big Sean Team Up for 'Blessings'
- Blink-182's Hoppus, Barker Blast 'Ungrateful, Disingenuous' Tom DeLonge
- Watch Kanye West Serenade Daughter in Heartwarming 'Only One' Video
- Marshawn Lynch Teaches Conan O'Brien His Crotch-Grabbing Technique