In this week's video review, Peter Travers takes a look at the Rolling Stones concert film Shine a Light, the kid-friendly Nim's Island, the Wong Kar-wai directed My Blueberry Nights (starring Norah Jones) and the George Clooney screwball comedy Leatherheads. Click above for all of the Rolling Stone film critic's thoughts on a busy weekend at the cinema. Plus: Read Travers' reviews of Leatherheads and Shine a Light.
Peter Travers Video Review: "Leatherheads," "Shine a Light," "My Blueberry Nights," "Nim's Island"
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On March 1
Bleacher ReportTaishan Dong: The Chinese 7-Footer Ready to Dominate the Boxing World
Cinema Blend12 Sequels That Will Never Happen
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
Bleacher ReportThe Strangest Sports Trades of All Time
- Noel Gallagher on Loving 'Seinfeld,' Hating Most Everything Else
- The Killer Inside Kid Rock
- Hear AWOLNATION's Rapturous New Song 'Windows'
- U2's Last Word on 'Innocence' iTunes Release
- Crude Awakening: How the Keystone Veto Dashes Canada's 'Superpower' Dreams
- Watch Christina Aguilera Imitate Britney Spears, Shakira on ‘Jimmy Fallon’
- Robin Williams' Daughter: 'There’s No Point Questioning' Suicide
- Kanye West: 'Meeting Paul McCartney Was Like Meeting Ralph Lauren'