Rolling Stone's movie critic says three of the best performances of the year come from The Savages, where Philip Seymour Hoffman and Laura Linney portray selfish fortysomething siblings dealing with their father's (Philip Bosco) declining health. Travers has similar praise for The Diving Bell and the Butterfly, Julian Schnabel's true-story picture about Jean-Dominique Bauby, a French playboy whose life was transformed following an accident that paralyzed every part of his body save his left eyelid. And while Enchanted is a fairytale flick aimed at kids, Travers says everyone should see it to witness the emergence of budding starlet Amy Adams.
Peter Travers Video Review: "Enchanted," "The Savages" and "The Diving Bell and the Butterfly"
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked24 Horrifying Stories Behind the Scenes of Huge Movies
Cinema BlendThe 20 Best Movies on YouTube
Clickhole5 Absolutely Legendary Celebrity Party Stories
Cracked6 Celebs You Didn't Know Had Ridiculous Music Careers
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
SalonThe Top 10 Oral Sex Movie Scenes
- Metallica Kick Off Reissue Project With 'No Life 'Til Leather' Cassette
- Mumford & Sons Talk Going Electric on New Album ‘Wilder Mind’
- Hear Kanye West's Triumphant New 'All Day'
- Why Is This Man Still in Jail?
- Watch Bob Dylan Navigate a Bloody Love Triangle in New Video
- 'Better Call Saul' Recap: Open Mike Night
- Scott Walker, God's Gift to the Democratic Party
- Kanye West Reveals New Album Title 'So Help Me God'