It's scum bucket time! Peter Travers is back to round up July's worst films, which range from the "horrendous" Morgan Freeman-starring, Rob Reiner-directed The Magic of Belle Isle to Ice Age: Continental Drift ("Is this like the eleventh Ice Age movie?" asks Travers. "I've lost track.") to The Watch, a movie filled with funny people that's not funny. And the number one worst movie in the month of July? Oliver Stone's Savages: "This was a good book, Savages as a book was a real fun, hard, nasty piece of work," notes Travers. "And Oliver Stone has made of Savages a bland kind of calendar art. I don't know how to say it, except I'm gonna say, 'Boooooo!'"
Peter Travers Tosses 'The Watch,' 'Savages' Into Scum Bucket
Travers runs down July's worst films
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mental FlossHow 12 Famous Rappers Picked Their Names
Cinema Blend10 Great Shows That Went Way Downhill
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Salon10 Famous Geniuses And Their Drugs Of Choice
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
- Noel Gallagher Sounds Off on Tidal, Zayn Malik and Same-Sex Marriage
- 9 Things We Learned From the Kurt Cobain Doc 'Montage of Heck'
- Watch Jimmy Fallon, Jack Black Remake Extreme's 'More Than Words' Video
- Watch John Oliver Explore Insanity of Standardized Testing
- 'The Voice' Top Six Recap: Unexpected Songs Steal the Show
- Meet the Osbournes' Other Daughter, Synth-Pop Artist ARO
- Duff McKagan Dissects 'How to Be a Man': Inside the Gritty New Ballad and Book
- AC/DC's Phil Rudd Breaks Silence on Criminal Charges: 'We All Make Mistakes'