Peter Travers does not have Bieber fever. Though he appreciated getting a glimpse into the inner workings of the team behind the Justin Bieber phenomenon, Travers says that the singer's 3D concert movie Justin Bieber: Never Say Never is "lethal injection by bubblegum." Even still, he'd rather watch Bieber than the dreadful new Adam Sandler picture Just Go With It, which he tosses into his Scum Bucket. Travers did enjoy Cedar Rapids, a new comedy starring Ed Helms and Anne Heche that he says "sneaks up on you" and is exactly the kind of movie you should be seeing.
Peter Travers Says 'Justin Bieber: Never Say Never' Is Lethal Injection by Bubblegum
Also: 'Cedar Rapids' is funny and charming, but 'Just Go With It' belongs in the Scum Bucket
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Guitar WorldThe 13 Creepiest Album Covers of All Time
Mental Floss10 Actors Who Hated Their Own Films
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Mental Floss10 People Banned from SNL
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
Cracked27 Surprising Real Stories Behind Famous Songs
- Watch U2 Play 'Gloria' for First Time In 10 Years at Chicago Show
- Watch John Oliver Defend Transgender Rights on 'Last Week Tonight'
- Hating Seth MacFarlane: A Timeline
- What's Killing the Babies of Vernal, Utah?
- Jon Anderson, Rick Wakeman Remember Yes' Chris Squire
- Watch Puff Daddy Throw Bad Boy Reunion at BET Awards
- Chris Squire, Yes Bassist and Co-Founder, Dead at 67
- Watch Kanye West Cover Queen's 'Bohemian Rhapsody'