Peter Travers does not have Bieber fever. Though he appreciated getting a glimpse into the inner workings of the team behind the Justin Bieber phenomenon, Travers says that the singer's 3D concert movie Justin Bieber: Never Say Never is "lethal injection by bubblegum." Even still, he'd rather watch Bieber than the dreadful new Adam Sandler picture Just Go With It, which he tosses into his Scum Bucket. Travers did enjoy Cedar Rapids, a new comedy starring Ed Helms and Anne Heche that he says "sneaks up on you" and is exactly the kind of movie you should be seeing.
Peter Travers Says 'Justin Bieber: Never Say Never' Is Lethal Injection by Bubblegum
Also: 'Cedar Rapids' is funny and charming, but 'Just Go With It' belongs in the Scum Bucket
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked24 Horrifying Stories Behind the Scenes of Huge Movies
Cinema BlendThe 20 Best Movies on YouTube
Clickhole5 Absolutely Legendary Celebrity Party Stories
Cracked6 Celebs You Didn't Know Had Ridiculous Music Careers
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
SalonThe Top 10 Oral Sex Movie Scenes
- Metallica Kick Off Reissue Project With 'No Life 'Til Leather' Cassette
- Hear Kanye West's Triumphant New 'All Day'
- Why Is This Man Still in Jail?
- Mumford & Sons Talk Going Electric on New Album ‘Wilder Mind’
- Watch Bob Dylan Navigate a Bloody Love Triangle in New Video
- Scott Walker, God's Gift to the Democratic Party
- 'Better Call Saul' Recap: Open Mike Night
- Madonna to Kanye West: 'Don't Go to Awards Shows Looking for Justice'