Peter Travers does not have Bieber fever. Though he appreciated getting a glimpse into the inner workings of the team behind the Justin Bieber phenomenon, Travers says that the singer's 3D concert movie Justin Bieber: Never Say Never is "lethal injection by bubblegum." Even still, he'd rather watch Bieber than the dreadful new Adam Sandler picture Just Go With It, which he tosses into his Scum Bucket. Travers did enjoy Cedar Rapids, a new comedy starring Ed Helms and Anne Heche that he says "sneaks up on you" and is exactly the kind of movie you should be seeing.
Peter Travers Says 'Justin Bieber: Never Say Never' Is Lethal Injection by Bubblegum
Also: 'Cedar Rapids' is funny and charming, but 'Just Go With It' belongs in the Scum Bucket
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
SpinThe 300 Best Albums Of The Past 30 Years
Mental Floss10 Hidden Images on Album Covers
SalonThe Top 10 Oral Sex Scenes
VultureThe 30 Most Important Sex Scenes In Movie History
Guitar WorldThe 25 Greatest Acoustic Songs In Hard Rock
Vibe#DumpTrump: 20 Celebrities Who Have Spoken Out Against Donald Trump
- The Curse of the Ramones
- How Beatles' Game-Changing 'Paperback Writer' Paved Way for 'Revolver'
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Questlove Pens List Explaining Why Prince Was 'Hip-Hop Pioneer'
- Barely Legal: 30 Nearly Pornographic Mainstream Films
- 40 Best Science Fiction TV Shows of All Time
- Watch Bruce Springsteen, Bono Perform 'Because the Night' in Dublin
- 'Game of Thrones' Recap: Get Back