Peter Travers does not have Bieber fever. Though he appreciated getting a glimpse into the inner workings of the team behind the Justin Bieber phenomenon, Travers says that the singer's 3D concert movie Justin Bieber: Never Say Never is "lethal injection by bubblegum." Even still, he'd rather watch Bieber than the dreadful new Adam Sandler picture Just Go With It, which he tosses into his Scum Bucket. Travers did enjoy Cedar Rapids, a new comedy starring Ed Helms and Anne Heche that he says "sneaks up on you" and is exactly the kind of movie you should be seeing.
Peter Travers Says 'Justin Bieber: Never Say Never' Is Lethal Injection by Bubblegum
Also: 'Cedar Rapids' is funny and charming, but 'Just Go With It' belongs in the Scum Bucket
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
AskMenThe Top 99 Outstanding Women of 2015
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
The Daily BeastInside the Racy 'Sex Box' Reality Show
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
Salon5 Mysteries We Hope the “X-Files” Reboot Will Resolve
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On April 1
- The Neverending Nightmare of Amanda Knox
- New Tupac Music From the Vaults Headed for Release
- The Children of ISIS
- Rihanna Asserts Her Dominance on New Song 'Bitch Better Have My Money'
- James Taylor's Mellow Rebirth: Inside 'Before This World'
- Zayn Malik Breaks Silence Following One Direction Split
- The Gangster Princess of Beverly Hills
- 10 Things We Learned Spending Two Days With Bill Withers