Peter Travers does not have Bieber fever. Though he appreciated getting a glimpse into the inner workings of the team behind the Justin Bieber phenomenon, Travers says that the singer's 3D concert movie Justin Bieber: Never Say Never is "lethal injection by bubblegum." Even still, he'd rather watch Bieber than the dreadful new Adam Sandler picture Just Go With It, which he tosses into his Scum Bucket. Travers did enjoy Cedar Rapids, a new comedy starring Ed Helms and Anne Heche that he says "sneaks up on you" and is exactly the kind of movie you should be seeing.
Justin Bieber: Never Say Never' 3D concert movie is lethal injection by bubblegum
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked7 Famous Actors Who Lost Their Minds Getting Into Character
Mental Floss10 Actors Who Hated Their Own Films
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
MTV News6 Bands Named After Vaginas
SalonThe 15 Most Hated Bands Of The Last 30 Years
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
- 4 Pro-Gun Arguments We're Sick of Hearing
- Watch Stephen Colbert's Powerful Monologue About Oregon Shooting
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- 20 Best TV Shows of 2015 So Far
- Maynard James Keenan on New Book, Tool LP: 'Do I Seem Like a Lazy Person?'
- Robin Williams' Children, Widow Settle Bitter Estate Feud
- 500 Greatest Songs of All Time
- How Radiohead Shocked the World: A 15th-Anniversary Salute to 'Kid A'