We're one day closer to this Sunday's Oscars, which means Peter Travers is engaging another close race. Today, he looks at the Best Supporting Actress category. Will it be Cate Blanchett in I'm Not There, Ruby Dee in American Gangster, Saoirse Ronan in Atonement or Tilda Swinton in Michael Clayton? Click about to hear the Rolling Stone film critic's arguments, and be sure to tune in later today for his thoughts on who should win the Oscar for Best Actor.
Peter Travers Oscar Special: Who Will Win Best Supporting Actress?
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
Bleacher ReportThe Worst Picks in NFL Draft History
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
Cracked28 Great Movie Moments Created By Ignoring The Script
Men's Journal10 Sexual Hygiene Tips for Better Sex
Cinema BlendTop 10 Grossest TV Moments
- George Clinton: Doctor Atomic
- Tatiana Maslany on That Emmys Snub and Playing Nine Roles on 'Orphan Black'
- 11 Things We Learned From Bruce Jenner's Coming Out Interview
- Hear Pete Townshend's Orchestral Remake of the Who's 'Love, Reign O'er Me'
- DaveWatch: Countdown to Letterman's Last 'Late Show,' Day 19
- Neil Young and Stephen Stills Light Up the Stage at L.A. Autism Benefit
- Watch Brandon Flowers' Creepy, Retro 'Lonely Town' Video
- Watch Jason Isbell Pay Tribute to Warren Zevon on 'Letterman'