May is over, so it's time for Peter Travers to toss the worst movies of the month into the Scum Bucket, the disgusting repository for Hollywood's foulest junk. Though Peter loved The Avengers and Moonrise Kingdom, pretty much everything else this past month has been horrible. In this segment, he crams Battleship, What to Expect When You're Expecting, Chernobyl Diaries, Dark Shadows, A Little Bit of Heaven and more into the bucket.
Peter Travers: May the Scum Be With You
'Battleship,' 'Chernobyl Diaries' and many more get tossed in May's Scum Bucket
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mic12 Stunning Pics Offer a Rare View Inside the Lives of Sex Workers
Cracked29 Bizarre True Stories Behind the Most Popular Music Ever
Cinema BlendThe 15 Best Disaster Movies Of All Time
ClickholeThe Greatest Movie Speeches of All Time
Cracked6 Insane Meltdowns by Actors on Set of Their Greatest Movies
MicHere's the Meaning of the Scathing New Pussy Riot Song
- Why Is This Man Still in Jail?
- See Jimmy Fallon and Kelly Clarkson Harmonize the History of Duets
- Metallica Kick Off Reissue Project With 'No Life 'Til Leather' Cassette
- Tiger Woods: Stranger Than Fiction
- 2 Chainz Smokes 24-Karat Rolling Papers; Nancy Grace Responds
- Mumford & Sons Talk Going Electric on New Album ‘Wilder Mind’
- What Is Meow Meow, the Drug That Made a Teen Cut Off His Genitals?
- Flashback: Neil Young Emerges as the 'Godfather of Grunge' in 1991