Peter Travers is concerned about the Curse of Paul Rudd. Few actors out there are as likable or as talented as Rudd, and yet the guy is stuck being the best thing in a series of otherwise lousy movies. Our Idiot Brother, his latest picture as a lead actor alongside Zooey Deschanel, Elizabeth Banks and Emily Mortimer, isn't as bad as some other flicks he's been in recently, but it will leaving you wondering why he can't find better material.
'Our Idiot Brother' and the Curse of Paul Rudd
Actor is the best thing in yet another lousy movie
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
Bleacher ReportWhat It's Like to Be in Mayweather's Entourage
Men's JournalDo Men Suck at Friendship?
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema BlendTop 10 Steamiest Sex Scenes
- Watch Terry Crews Punch Out Mike Tyson on 'Lip Sync Battle'
- Watch Neil deGrasse Tyson, Jon Stewart Debate Superman vs. Batman
- Motley Crue on Rock Hall Chances and Why Bands Need Retirement Contracts
- Waka Flocka Flame for President: Watch His Exclusive Campaign Video
- Navajo Actress Explains Why She Left Adam Sandler 'Ridiculous 6' Set
- 10 Things We Learned From Johnny Rotten's 'Uncensored' New Memoir
- DaveWatch: Countdown to Letterman's Last 'Late Show,' Day 20
- Joan Jett: Built to Rock