Woody Harrelson has played a serial killer, a basketball hustler, a sitcom bartender and Larry Flynt, but this week, Woody appears in his most difficult role yet: Off the Cuff with Peter Travers. Just one week after his Cheers co-star Ted Danson sat down in the office of Rolling Stone's resident movie critic, Harrelson and Travers talk about fatherhood, the funniest actor in Hollywood, attacking the paparazzi and Harrelson's two new films out this week, The Messenger and 2012. Watch this week's Off the Cuff above, and stick around after the credits to see Harrelson perform Elvis' "Heartbreak Hotel."
Off The Cuff With Peter Travers: Woody Harrelson
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked24 Horrifying Stories Behind the Scenes of Huge Movies
Cinema BlendThe 20 Best Movies on YouTube
Clickhole5 Absolutely Legendary Celebrity Party Stories
Cracked6 Celebs You Didn't Know Had Ridiculous Music Careers
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
SalonThe Top 10 Oral Sex Movie Scenes
- Madonna Plots Rebel Heart Tour for North America, Europe
- Scott Walker, God's Gift to the Democratic Party
- Kanye West Reveals New Album Title 'So Help Me God'
- Noel Gallagher on Loving 'Seinfeld,' Hating Most Everything Else
- Dakota Johnson on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- The Killer Inside Kid Rock
- Is Kentucky Killing College Basketball?
- Alabama Shakes Bring New 'Sound & Color' Tracks to 'SNL'