Peter Travers recently hosted a chat session with the elusive Crispin Glover and got the star of Tim Burton's new Alice in Wonderland to reveal the real reason he didn't star in Back to the Future Part II, why River's Edge is one of the few films he's seen featuring his own work, and the truth behind his infamous 1987 David Letterman interview. "I've always tended toward having an interest in more extreme facets of human existence," Glover says (he also explains the birth of his "Clowny Clown Clown" video). Don't miss his a cappella performance of "Ben" and rare honest look back at his best roles in Off the Cuff.
Off the Cuff With Peter Travers: Crispin Glover
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked6 Hit Songs That Destroyed The Bands They Made Famous
SalonSecrets Of The Female Pickup Artist
Mental Floss10 People Banned From SNL
MTV News6 Cringe-Worthy VMA Moments We’ll Never Forget
Diffuser10 Best Album Closing Tracks
Cracked5 Famous Bands With Backstories That Would Make Great Movies
- Donald Trump Just Stopped Being Funny
- The Secrets of an NFL Locker Room
- Janis Joplin's Bandmate Talks Heroin, Pool Hangs in Exclusive Doc Clip
- Nick Kyrgios Loses His Racket (and His Mind) at the US Open
- Alabama Shakes' Brittany Howard Releases New LP as Thunderbitch
- High Desert Suicide: Was a Prison Guard Hazed to Death?
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Tinashe on New 'Joyride' Album: 'Motherf--kers, I Can't Be Ignored'