Peter Travers recently hosted a chat session with the elusive Crispin Glover and got the star of Tim Burton's new Alice in Wonderland to reveal the real reason he didn't star in Back to the Future Part II, why River's Edge is one of the few films he's seen featuring his own work, and the truth behind his infamous 1987 David Letterman interview. "I've always tended toward having an interest in more extreme facets of human existence," Glover says (he also explains the birth of his "Clowny Clown Clown" video). Don't miss his a cappella performance of "Ben" and rare honest look back at his best roles in Off the Cuff.
Off the Cuff With Peter Travers: Crispin Glover
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked24 Horrifying Stories Behind the Scenes of Huge Movies
Cinema BlendThe 20 Best Movies on YouTube
Clickhole5 Absolutely Legendary Celebrity Party Stories
Cracked6 Celebs You Didn't Know Had Ridiculous Music Careers
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
SalonThe Top 10 Oral Sex Movie Scenes
- See Jimmy Fallon and Kelly Clarkson Harmonize the History of Duets
- Metallica Kick Off Reissue Project With 'No Life 'Til Leather' Cassette
- The Killer Inside Kid Rock
- Why Is This Man Still in Jail?
- Watch the Short That Inspired 'Whiplash'
- Scott Walker, God's Gift to the Democratic Party
- Mumford & Sons Talk Going Electric on New Album ‘Wilder Mind’
- Hear Kanye West's Triumphant New 'All Day'