Peter Travers recently hosted a chat session with the elusive Crispin Glover and got the star of Tim Burton's new Alice in Wonderland to reveal the real reason he didn't star in Back to the Future Part II, why River's Edge is one of the few films he's seen featuring his own work, and the truth behind his infamous 1987 David Letterman interview. "I've always tended toward having an interest in more extreme facets of human existence," Glover says (he also explains the birth of his "Clowny Clown Clown" video). Don't miss his a cappella performance of "Ben" and rare honest look back at his best roles in Off the Cuff.
Off the Cuff With Peter Travers: Crispin Glover
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema Blend15 Incredible Facts You Didn't Know About Back To The Future
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
- Being Ringo: A Beatle's All-Starr Life
- Stephen Colbert Admits He Didn't Want to Host 'Daily Show'
- Watch Batman and Superman Clash in New 'Dawn of Justice' Trailer
- Foo Fighters Turn Strip Mall Into Stadium for Record Store Day
- Campaign 2016: Hillary Clinton's Fake Populism Is a Hit
- The Dukes of Oxy: How a Band of Teen Wrestlers Built a Smuggling Empire
- Black Sabbath's Bill Ward: 'I Don't Know If I'm a Member'
- Hear Slayer's Eerie New Crusher 'When the Stillness Comes'