Rob Lowe stopped by Peter Travers' office recently to chat about his new memoir, Stories I Only Tell My Friends. The very charming actor remarked on how he unintentionally pioneered the celebrity sex tape back in the Eighties, opened up about his struggle with alcoholism and weighed in on the troubles facing his old friend Charlie Sheen. Lowe also revealed why he won't do consecutive scenes wearing oven mitts and treated Peter to an impromptu rendition of Bruce Springsteen's "The Promise."
Off the Cuff: Rob Lowe Star talks sex tapes and Charlie Sheen
Star talks sex tapes and Charlie Sheen
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Real People Screwed By 'True-Story' Movies Based On Them
Diffuser27 Rockers Who Died At Age 27
VultureEvery American Idol Finalist, Ranked From Worst to Best
Salon10 Insane Climax Tips
Mental Floss11 Actors Who Asked For Their Characters To Be Killed Off
Cracked6 On-Set Arguments That Almost Derailed Classic Films
- Prince in the Nineties: An Oral History
- Gwen Stefani Enlists George Clooney, Julia Roberts for 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Hear Justin Timberlake's Sunny New Song 'Can't Stop the Feeling'
- Arsenio Hall Sues Sinead O'Connor for $5 Million
- Axl Rose on AC/DC Gig: 'I'm Just Trying to Do it Justice for the Fans'
- ‘Captain America: Civil War’: Why Chris Evans Is the Anxious Avenger
- A Final Visit With Prince: Rolling Stone's Lost Cover Story
- Serj Tankian on 'Personal' Film Soundtrack, State of System of a Down