How I Met Your Mother and Forgetting Sarah Marshall star Jason Segel stopped by Peter Travers' office at Rolling Stone recently to chat about his latest movie, The Muppets. "They were my first exposure to comedy," Segels says of the Muppets. "They taught me what kind of comedian I wanted to be. They never get laughs by making fun of anybody, but there's a sense of controlled chaos, that they could bubble over at any minute, but never at anyone's expense." Segel's passion for the Muppets has led to a few embarrassing moments, including the time when he started crying upon meeting Kermit the Frog for the first time. "It sounds very sweet, but it was really strange, like 'Is this guy really gonna be capable of being in charge, or is he gonna cry constantly?'"
Off the Cuff: 'Muppets' Star Jason Segel Cried When He Met Kermit
'How I Met Your Mother' star opens up about his passion for Muppets
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
Bleacher ReportThe Worst Picks in NFL Draft History
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
Cracked28 Great Movie Moments Created By Ignoring The Script
Men's Journal10 Sexual Hygiene Tips for Better Sex
Cinema BlendTop 10 Grossest TV Moments
- George Clinton: Doctor Atomic
- Tatiana Maslany on That Emmys Snub and Playing Nine Roles on 'Orphan Black'
- 11 Things We Learned From Bruce Jenner's Coming Out Interview
- Hear Pete Townshend's Orchestral Remake of the Who's 'Love, Reign O'er Me'
- Watch Brandon Flowers' Creepy, Retro 'Lonely Town' Video
- Rolling Stone and UVA: The Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism Report
- Watch John Oliver Slam Fashion Industry's Child Labor Practices
- The Force Awakens: 'Star Wars' Superfan Chris Conley Goes to the NFL Draft