Kirsten Dunst stopped by Peter Travers' office at Rolling Stone headquarters to chat about her love of the reality show The Bachelor, her experience comparing vampire roles with True Blood star Alexander Skarsgård and what it was like to have her neighbor Michael Stipe sing to her as he filmed her in the video for R.E.M.'s final single "We All Go Back to Where We Belong." Dunst, who recently won the award for Best Actress at Cannes Film Festival for her role in Lars von Trier's Melancholia, also treated Travers to an impromptu version of one of her cheers from the cult classic Bring It On.
Off the Cuff: Kirsten Dunst on Vampires, 'The Bachelor' and R.E.M.
'Melancholia' star also performs her cheer from 'Bring It On'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema Blend15 Incredible Facts You Didn't Know About Back To The Future
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
- Watch Batman and Superman Clash in New 'Dawn of Justice' Trailer
- Being Ringo: A Beatle's All-Starr Life
- Hear Slayer's Eerie New Crusher 'When the Stillness Comes'
- Black Sabbath's Bill Ward: 'I Don't Know If I'm a Member'
- Campaign 2016: Hillary Clinton's Fake Populism Is a Hit
- The Dukes of Oxy: How a Band of Teen Wrestlers Built a Smuggling Empire
- Record Store Day 2015: The Ultimate Guide