Kirsten Dunst stopped by Peter Travers' office at Rolling Stone headquarters to chat about her love of the reality show The Bachelor, her experience comparing vampire roles with True Blood star Alexander Skarsgård and what it was like to have her neighbor Michael Stipe sing to her as he filmed her in the video for R.E.M.'s final single "We All Go Back to Where We Belong." Dunst, who recently won the award for Best Actress at Cannes Film Festival for her role in Lars von Trier's Melancholia, also treated Travers to an impromptu version of one of her cheers from the cult classic Bring It On.
Off the Cuff: Kirsten Dunst on Vampires, 'The Bachelor' and R.E.M.
'Melancholia' star also performs her cheer from 'Bring It On'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked7 Famous Actors Who Lost Their Minds Getting Into Character
Mental Floss7 Movies That Sent People Running Out of Theaters
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
SalonThe 15 Most Hated Bands Of The Last 30 Years
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
Guitar WorldThe 30 Most Badass Guitarists of All Time
- John Fogerty Explains Creedence Clearwater Revival's Hall of Fame Meltdown
- See 'Jackass' Gang Relive 15 Years of Wild Pranks, Scary Injuries
- Howard Stern Blasts Roger Waters Over Israel Boycott
- 'The Walking Dead': What to Know for Season 6
- 4 Pro-Gun Arguments We're Sick of Hearing
- John Mayer Defends Dead & Company Tour After 'Fare Thee Well' Gigs
- Meet the Right-Wing Rebels Who Overthrew John Boehner
- Ben Carson: 'Body With Bullet Holes' Preferable to Gun Control
- Bayley: NXT's Women's Champion Leads a Wrestling Revolution