Kirsten Dunst stopped by Peter Travers' office at Rolling Stone headquarters to chat about her love of the reality show The Bachelor, her experience comparing vampire roles with True Blood star Alexander Skarsgård and what it was like to have her neighbor Michael Stipe sing to her as he filmed her in the video for R.E.M.'s final single "We All Go Back to Where We Belong." Dunst, who recently won the award for Best Actress at Cannes Film Festival for her role in Lars von Trier's Melancholia, also treated Travers to an impromptu version of one of her cheers from the cult classic Bring It On.
Off the Cuff: Kirsten Dunst on Vampires, 'The Bachelor' and R.E.M.
'Melancholia' star also performs her cheer from 'Bring It On'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast2015's Most Anticipated Movies
MicThe Best Album of the Year — You Won’t Hear at the Grammys
MicRihanna Just Dropped a New Track With Kanye West
Men's Journal5 Benefits of Dating the Old-Fashioned Way
The Daily BeastAre These the Future Oscar Winners?
- Blink-182's Hoppus, Barker Blast 'Ungrateful, Disingenuous' Tom DeLonge
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- Tom DeLonge Leaves Blink-182
- Sam Smith on Tom Petty Settlement: 'Similarities' But 'Complete Coincidence'
- Hear Dave Grohl's 'Favorite New Drummer' on Sumac's Raging 'Blight's End Angel'
- Sundance 2015: Intimate 'Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck' Doc Stuns at Premiere
- Nick Jonas on Partying With Taylor Swift and Becoming a Gay Icon
- Michael Moore Responds to 'Haters' After 'American Sniper' Uproar