Kirsten Dunst stopped by Peter Travers' office at Rolling Stone headquarters to chat about her love of the reality show The Bachelor, her experience comparing vampire roles with True Blood star Alexander Skarsgård and what it was like to have her neighbor Michael Stipe sing to her as he filmed her in the video for R.E.M.'s final single "We All Go Back to Where We Belong." Dunst, who recently won the award for Best Actress at Cannes Film Festival for her role in Lars von Trier's Melancholia, also treated Travers to an impromptu version of one of her cheers from the cult classic Bring It On.
Off the Cuff: Kirsten Dunst on Vampires, 'The Bachelor' and R.E.M.
'Melancholia' star also performs her cheer from 'Bring It On'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked6 Hit Songs That Destroyed the Bands They Made Famous
Salon5 Secrets to Great Sex
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Bleacher ReportThe Untold Story of Allen Iverson
Cracked5 Movies That Made Huge Stars Quit Acting Forever
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
- Ronda Rousey: The World's Most Dangerous Woman
- 20 Best Graduation Songs of the Last 20 Years
- Dead End on Silk Road: Internet Crime Kingpin Ross Ulbricht's Big Fall
- U2 Play Old Hits, Share Stories at Thrilling 500-Capacity Roxy Gig
- Watch Ronda Rousey Annihilate a Punching Bag for Two Straight Minutes
- Read Bruce Springsteen's Funny, Moving Tribute to Pete Townshend
- Judith Miller's Comeback
- The Not-So-Secret Shame of Sepp Blatter and the FIFA Scandal