Kirsten Dunst stopped by Peter Travers' office at Rolling Stone headquarters to chat about her love of the reality show The Bachelor, her experience comparing vampire roles with True Blood star Alexander Skarsgård and what it was like to have her neighbor Michael Stipe sing to her as he filmed her in the video for R.E.M.'s final single "We All Go Back to Where We Belong." Dunst, who recently won the award for Best Actress at Cannes Film Festival for her role in Lars von Trier's Melancholia, also treated Travers to an impromptu version of one of her cheers from the cult classic Bring It On.
Off the Cuff: Kirsten Dunst Actress chats about vampires and R.E.M.
'Melancholia' ctress chats about vampires, 'The Bachelor' and R.E.M.
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Famous Movies That Were Insane Parties Behind the Scenes
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
Diffuser27 Rockers Who Died at Age 27
Mental Floss33 Surprising Stories Behind Famous Songs
Screen Rant10 Decisions That Ruined Movies
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
- Jon Stewart: Goodbye to the Last Honest Newsman
- Watch Lauryn Hill's Show-Stopping 'Feeling Good' on 'Tonight Show'
- 40 Best Things We Saw at Lollapalooza 2015
- Best of Enemies: Jon Stewart's 10 Favorite 'Daily Show' Targets
- Robbie Maddison on Cheating Death to Make His 'Pipe Dream' a Reality
- Watch Ronda Rousey Knock Out Bethe Correia – In Claymation Form
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time