With his latest movie Looper opening next week, Joseph Gordon-Levitt dropped by the Rolling Stone offices for the first time since 2010 for an Off the Cuff session with Peter Travers about the time-travel thriller he stars in with Bruce Willis. "Looper was the first time anyone did write me a part, and it was a real honor," Gordon-Levitt says in an interview focused on the actor's busy schedule: he also had parts this year in The Dark Knight Rises and Premium Rush, he stars alongside Daniel Day-Lewis in the forthcoming Steven Spielberg movie Lincoln, and he's hosting Saturday Night Live this weekend. "I consider myself lucky that I get to spend a lot of time doing something that I love," Gordon-Levitt says.
Off the Cuff: Joseph Gordon-Levitt Talks 'Looper,' 'Lincoln' and 'SNL'
Actor tells Peter Travers about busy schedule, doing what he loves
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Guitar WorldThe 25 Greatest Acoustic Songs In Hard Rock
MTV News6 Bands Named After Vaginas
Mental Floss10 Artists Who Hated Their Biggest Hit
VultureThe 30 Most Important Sex Scenes in Movie History
SalonThe Top 10 Oral Sex Scenes
Vibe#DumpTrump: 20 Celebrities Who Have Spoken Out Against Donald Trump
- Stevie Nicks: A Rock Goddess Looks Back
- AJ Styles on Working With Roman Reigns and Why He Prefers the Dry Look
- Green Party's Jill Stein on the Feminist Case Against Hillary Clinton
- Trey Anastasio on New Phish LP, Whether He'll Play With the Dead Again
- The Strokes Preview 'Future Present Past' EP With Two New Songs
- 40 Best Science Fiction TV Shows of All Time
- Watch Cyndi Lauper Honor Prince With Powerful 'When You Were Mine'
- Hear the Claypool Lennon Delirium's Outlandish Debut