With his latest movie Looper opening next week, Joseph Gordon-Levitt dropped by the Rolling Stone offices for the first time since 2010 for an Off the Cuff session with Peter Travers about the time-travel thriller he stars in with Bruce Willis. "Looper was the first time anyone did write me a part, and it was a real honor," Gordon-Levitt says in an interview focused on the actor's busy schedule: he also had parts this year in The Dark Knight Rises and Premium Rush, he stars alongside Daniel Day-Lewis in the forthcoming Steven Spielberg movie Lincoln, and he's hosting Saturday Night Live this weekend. "I consider myself lucky that I get to spend a lot of time doing something that I love," Gordon-Levitt says.
Off the Cuff: Joseph Gordon-Levitt Talks 'Looper,' 'Lincoln' and 'SNL'
Actor tells Peter Travers about busy schedule, doing what he loves
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
SalonThe 20 Most Underrated Albums Of All Time
Men's Journal10 Things You See in Porn that Don't Happen in Real Life
DiffuserThe 10 Nastiest Feuds In Alternative Music
Guitar WorldThe 30 Most Badass Guitarists of All Time
Mental Floss10 Messages Hidden in the Background of Movies and TV Shows
TestTubeThe Best Sex Positions
- America Is Too Dumb for TV News
- Watch Erykah Badu Scold Audience, Sing 'Phone Down' at Soul Train Awards
- Eagles of Death Metal Detail Horrific Paris Attack, Offer Support
- 50 Wildest Guns N' Roses Moments
- Tool’s Adam Jones on 2016 Tour, Album Progress, 'Amazing' New Song
- 100 Greatest Guitarists
- Readers' Poll: The 10 Best One Direction Songs
- The Inside Story of David Bowie's Stunning New Album, 'Blackstar'