With his latest movie Looper opening next week, Joseph Gordon-Levitt dropped by the Rolling Stone offices for the first time since 2010 for an Off the Cuff session with Peter Travers about the time-travel thriller he stars in with Bruce Willis. "Looper was the first time anyone did write me a part, and it was a real honor," Gordon-Levitt says in an interview focused on the actor's busy schedule: he also had parts this year in The Dark Knight Rises and Premium Rush, he stars alongside Daniel Day-Lewis in the forthcoming Steven Spielberg movie Lincoln, and he's hosting Saturday Night Live this weekend. "I consider myself lucky that I get to spend a lot of time doing something that I love," Gordon-Levitt says.
Off the Cuff: Joseph Gordon-Levitt Talks 'Looper,' 'Lincoln' and 'SNL'
Actor tells Peter Travers about busy schedule, doing what he loves
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
SalonThe 19 Greatest Double Entendre Songs
VultureAll 169 Seinfeld Episodes, Ranked from Worst to Best
Guitar WorldThe 20 Best Rock Guitar Intros of All Time
DiffuserMusicians We've Already Lost in 2016
Mental Floss24 Things You Didn't Know About 'Goodfellas'
Cracked7 Insane Things TV Shows Did When They Ran Out Of Money
- Watch Beyonce's Surprise New Video 'Formation'
- Watch Coldplay, Beyonce and Bruno Mars Rock Super Bowl 50 Halftime
- Watch Lady Gaga Sing Stirring National Anthem at Super Bowl 50
- Super Bowl Halftime Shows Ranked: From Worst to Best
- 100 Greatest Guitarists
- The Vampire Squid Tells Us How to Vote
- 10 Songs You Didn't Know Were About Drugs
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time