With his latest movie Looper opening next week, Joseph Gordon-Levitt dropped by the Rolling Stone offices for the first time since 2010 for an Off the Cuff session with Peter Travers about the time-travel thriller he stars in with Bruce Willis. "Looper was the first time anyone did write me a part, and it was a real honor," Gordon-Levitt says in an interview focused on the actor's busy schedule: he also had parts this year in The Dark Knight Rises and Premium Rush, he stars alongside Daniel Day-Lewis in the forthcoming Steven Spielberg movie Lincoln, and he's hosting Saturday Night Live this weekend. "I consider myself lucky that I get to spend a lot of time doing something that I love," Gordon-Levitt says.
Off the Cuff: Joseph Gordon-Levitt Talks 'Looper,' 'Lincoln' and 'SNL'
Actor tells Peter Travers about busy schedule, doing what he loves
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked7 Famous Actors Who Lost Their Minds Getting Into Character
Mental Floss10 Actors Who Hated Their Own Films
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
SalonThe 15 Most Hated Bands Of The Last 30 Years
Cracked5 Wildly Inappropriate Relationships In Movies
Guitar WorldThe 30 Most Badass Guitarists of All Time
- 4 Pro-Gun Arguments We're Sick of Hearing
- Watch John Oliver Explain Broken U.S. Mental Health System
- Inside Michael Jackson’s Iconic First Moonwalk Onstage
- John Fogerty on New Memoir and Why He Sort of Likes Donald Trump
- Watch Jewel Duet With Dave Grohl on 'Stop Draggin' My Heart Around'
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- 'Fargo': How the Midwestern Noir Just Got Even Better
- 500 Greatest Songs of All Time