With his latest movie Looper opening next week, Joseph Gordon-Levitt dropped by the Rolling Stone offices for the first time since 2010 for an Off the Cuff session with Peter Travers about the time-travel thriller he stars in with Bruce Willis. "Looper was the first time anyone did write me a part, and it was a real honor," Gordon-Levitt says in an interview focused on the actor's busy schedule: he also had parts this year in The Dark Knight Rises and Premium Rush, he stars alongside Daniel Day-Lewis in the forthcoming Steven Spielberg movie Lincoln, and he's hosting Saturday Night Live this weekend. "I consider myself lucky that I get to spend a lot of time doing something that I love," Gordon-Levitt says.
Off the Cuff: Joseph Gordon-Levitt Talks 'Looper,' 'Lincoln' and 'SNL'
Actor tells Peter Travers about busy schedule, doing what he loves
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked5 Iconic Songs Despised by the People Who Created Them
SalonThe 20 Most Underrated Albums Of All Time
Cracked7 Musicians Whose Trademark Looks Were Hiding Something
Mental Floss15 Famous Songs With Misunderstood Meanings
Cinema Blend20 Misconceptions About Sex
- Watch Paul McCartney and Dave Grohl Perform 'I Saw Her Standing There'
- Brothers Johnson's Louis Johnson, Michael Jackson Bassist, Dead at 60
- Watch U2 Play Super Rarity 'In God's Country' With Fan On Guitar
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- 500 Greatest Songs of All Time
- Hear Drake and Beyonce Ask 'Can I' on Leaked Song
- John Nash, 'Beautiful Mind' Mathematician, Dead at 86
- Forget What We Know Now: We Knew Then the Iraq War Was a Joke