How I Met Your Mother and Forgetting Sarah Marshall star Jason Segel stopped by Peter Travers' office at Rolling Stone recently to chat about his latest movie, The Muppets. "They were my first exposure to comedy," Segels says of the Muppets. "They taught my what kind of comedian I wanted to be. They never get laughs by making fun of anybody, but there's a sense of controlled chaos, that they could bubble over at any minute, but never at anyone's expense." Segel's passion for the Muppets has led to a few embarrassing moments, including the time when he started crying upon meeting Kermit the Frog for the first time. "It sounds very sweet, but it was really strange, like 'Is this guy really gonna be capable of being in charge, or is he gonna cry constantly?'"
Off the Cuff: Jason Segel 'I cried when I met Kermit'
'The Muppets' star opens up about crying when he met Kermit the Frog
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mental Floss5 Movies That Got Their Filmmakers Arrested
Cinema BlendTop 10 Steamiest Sex Scenes
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Salon10 Famous Geniuses And Their Drugs Of Choice
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
- David Letterman's Top 10 Musical Moments
- Noel Gallagher Sounds Off on Tidal, Zayn Malik and Same-Sex Marriage
- David Letterman Says Goodbye: Inside Rolling Stone's New Issue
- Watch Willie Nelson Talk Songwriting Legacy, Indestructible Guitars on 'Daily Show'
- Watch John Oliver Explore Insanity of Standardized Testing
- Lucasfilm: New 'Indiana Jones' Film in the Works
- 9 Things We Learned From the Kurt Cobain Doc 'Montage of Heck'
- Mayor Bill de Blasio's Crusade