How I Met Your Mother and Forgetting Sarah Marshall star Jason Segel stopped by Peter Travers' office at Rolling Stone recently to chat about his latest movie, The Muppets. "They were my first exposure to comedy," Segels says of the Muppets. "They taught my what kind of comedian I wanted to be. They never get laughs by making fun of anybody, but there's a sense of controlled chaos, that they could bubble over at any minute, but never at anyone's expense." Segel's passion for the Muppets has led to a few embarrassing moments, including the time when he started crying upon meeting Kermit the Frog for the first time. "It sounds very sweet, but it was really strange, like 'Is this guy really gonna be capable of being in charge, or is he gonna cry constantly?'"
Off the Cuff: Jason Segel 'I cried when I met Kermit'
'The Muppets' star opens up about crying when he met Kermit the Frog
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Famous Movies That Were Insane Parties Behind the Scenes
SalonThe 7 Most Offensive TV Shows Of All Time
Diffuser10 Best Album Closing Tracks
Mental Floss20 Things You Didn’t Know About Pulp Fiction
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
SalonSecrets Of The Female Pickup Artist
- The Republicans Are Now Officially the Party of White Paranoia
- Can We Talk? Joan Rivers' 10 Best Jokes
- The Real 'Dear Prudence' on Meeting Beatles in India
- Conservative Heads Explode Over Kentucky's Bigoted County Clerk
- The Point of No Return: Climate Change Nightmares Are Already Here
- Merle Haggard Laments New Country Music About 'Screwing on a Tailgate'
- Billy Corgan on Donald Trump: He's 'Running Chaos Theory'
- Alice Cooper and Joe Perry on Hollywood Vampires' Drunk History