The one and only Gary Busey stopped by Peter Travers' office for a rambling, fascinating chat that kicks off with the actor performing a Buddy Holly cover before touching on his recent run on Celebrity Apprentice, a particularly gruesome scene in his forthcoming movie Pirahna 3DD and his history of drug abuse. Also, Busey shares a number of strangely profound "Busey-isms" and makes a lot of goofy monkey noises. It's a pretty intense and unusual conversation, to say the least.
Off the Cuff: Gary Busey Unhinged actor chats with Peter Travers
Unhinged actor chats with Peter Travers
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On March 1
Bleacher ReportTaishan Dong: The Chinese 7-Footer Ready to Dominate the Boxing World
Cinema BlendThe 20 Best Movies on YouTube
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
Men's JournalDo Men Suck at Friendship?
- Scott Walker, God's Gift to the Democratic Party
- Watch Jimmy Kimmel Call Out Anti-Vaxxers in Scathing Monologue
- President Obama, J.J. Abrams, Zachary Quinto Pay Tribute to Leonard Nimoy
- The Killer Inside Kid Rock
- Is Kentucky Killing College Basketball?
- Madonna on Stage Fall: 'It Was a Horrible Nightmare Because I Like to Be Amazing'
- Noel Gallagher on Loving 'Seinfeld,' Hating Most Everything Else
- Crude Awakening: How the Keystone Veto Dashes Canada's 'Superpower' Dreams