Peter Travers sat down with Donnie Wahlberg to discuss the performer's unusual career trajectory from pop stardom as a member of New Kids on the Block to becoming a respected actor in the CBS cop drama Blue Bloods. In this lively conversation, Wahlberg clears up the misconception that he is the basis for the character Johnny Drama on his brother Mark's show Entourage, explains how his upbringing in Boston attracted him to the writing on Blue Bloods and why he and other New Kids never felt threatened by his summer tourmates the Backstreet Boys when they blew up in the late Nineties. Plus, Wahlberg shares a recording of himself rapping during a radio interview in 1989!
Off the Cuff: Donnie Wahlberg From teen pop to TV cop
'Blue Blood' star on how he went from teen pop to TV cop
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mic12 Stunning Pics Offer a Rare View Inside the Lives of Sex Workers
Cracked29 Bizarre True Stories Behind the Most Popular Music Ever
Cinema BlendThe 15 Best Disaster Movies Of All Time
ClickholeThe Greatest Movie Speeches of All Time
Cracked6 Insane Meltdowns by Actors on Set of Their Greatest Movies
MicHere's the Meaning of the Scathing New Pussy Riot Song
- Shania Twain Announces Final Tour
- Hear Violent Femmes' First New Song in 15 Years
- 5 Takeaways From 'House of Cards' Season Three
- Metallica's Lars Ulrich on New Album: 'We Are F--king in It!'
- Watch Conan O'Brien Join Salsa Band During Cuba Visit
- Travis Barker to Tom DeLonge: 'Just Man Up and Quit' Blink-182
- Method Man on Secret Wu-Tang Release: 'F--k That Album'
- Watch Major Lazer Trace Their Reggae Roots on a Wild Journey to Jamaica