October is almost over, so it's time for Peter Travers to toss the worst movies of the month into the Scum Bucket, the disgusting repository for Hollywood's foulest junk. Real Steel, The Thing, The Three Musketeers, Anonymous, Paranormal Activity 3 and Footloose all get tossed in the bucket, making for a fairly miserable Scumtober. Did Travers miss a Scum Bucket-worthy movie? Let him know in the comments below, on Twitter or via e-mail.
October's Worst Movies Get Tossed in the Scum Bucket: 'Paranormal Activity,' 'Real Steel' and More
Scumtober: Travers on October's Worst Movies
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
Bleacher ReportWhat It's Like to Be in Mayweather's Entourage
Men's JournalDo Men Suck at Friendship?
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema BlendTop 10 Steamiest Sex Scenes
- Multiple Gunshots Fired at Lil Wayne's Tour Buses in Atlanta
- Native American Actors Defend Adam Sandler's 'Ridiculous 6'
- 11 Things We Learned From Bruce Jenner's Coming Out Interview
- 'Super Troopers 2' Officially a Go After Crowdfunding $4.4 Million
- Jared Leto Debuts Ghoulish 'Suicide Squad' Version of the Joker
- 10 Things We Learned From Johnny Rotten's 'Uncensored' New Memoir
- The Secret Life of Transgender Rocker Tom Gabel
- Joan Jett: Built to Rock