October is almost over, so it's time for Peter Travers to toss the worst movies of the month into the Scum Bucket, the disgusting repository for Hollywood's foulest junk. Real Steel, The Thing, The Three Musketeers, Anonymous, Paranormal Activity 3 and Footloose all get tossed in the bucket, making for a fairly miserable Scumtober. Did Travers miss a Scum Bucket-worthy movie? Let him know in the comments below, on Twitter or via e-mail.
October's Worst Movies Get Tossed in the Scum Bucket: 'Paranormal Activity,' 'Real Steel' and More
Scumtober: Travers on October's Worst Movies
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
The Daily BeastThe Hottest Movies at the 2015 Sundance Film Festival
MicWhy The Grammys Will Never Represent Real Music
MicThe Best Hip-Hop of 2014 Came From A Very Unlikely Place
Men's Journal10 Health Benefits of Being in a Relationship
The Daily Beast‘American Sniper’ Divides Hollywood
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- Michael Moore Responds to 'Haters' After 'American Sniper' Uproar
- Sundance 2015: Intimate 'Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck' Doc Stuns at Premiere
- Watch Blake Shelton Bring 'Red Red Redneck' Music to 'Saturday Night Live'
- Blake Shelton on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- Paul McCartney, Kanye West, Rihanna Team Up for 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Cicada: Solving the Web's Deepest Mystery
- Ryan Adams and Mandy Moore 'Mutually Decided to End Their Marriage'