No Strings Attached, a romantic comedy starring Natalie Portman and Ashton Kutcher, is January's latest dud. Peter Travers says that while there is nothing wrong with Portman or Kutcher's performances, the movie is "a piece of generic plastic." He's weary of the "friends-with-benefits fall in love" plot, which is nearly identical to the Anne Hathaway/Jake Gyllenhaal vehicle Love and Other Drugs and the upcoming Friends With Benefits, starring Justin Timberlake. Travers isn't too worried about Portman's chances of scoring an Oscar nomination for Black Swan being damaged by starring in this terrible movie, but nonetheless urges audiences to avoid catching it in a theater.
'No Strings Attached,' January's Latest Dud
Peter Travers says that while there is nothing wrong with Portman or Kutcher's performances, the movie is "a piece of generic plastic."
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked24 Horrifying Stories Behind the Scenes of Huge Movies
Cinema BlendThe 20 Best Movies on YouTube
Clickhole5 Absolutely Legendary Celebrity Party Stories
Cracked6 Celebs You Didn't Know Had Ridiculous Music Careers
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
SalonThe Top 10 Oral Sex Movie Scenes
- Madonna Plots Rebel Heart Tour for North America, Europe
- Scott Walker, God's Gift to the Democratic Party
- Kanye West Reveals New Album Title 'So Help Me God'
- Is Kentucky Killing College Basketball?
- The Killer Inside Kid Rock
- Dakota Johnson on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- Noel Gallagher on Loving 'Seinfeld,' Hating Most Everything Else
- Watch Jimmy Kimmel Call Out Anti-Vaxxers in Scathing Monologue