Fresh installments of two familiar franchises hit movie theaters this weekend - Sherlock Holmes: Game of Shadows and Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol. Guy Ritchie thoroughly botched the latest Holmes by ditching the witty banter of the first movie in favor of generic action that doesn't play to the strengths of its funny, charming stars Robert Downey, Jr. and Jude Law. Mission: Impossible, however, is fantastic. Tom Cruise has grown into his role as a super spy, and the result is the best film in the series.
'Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol' 4th movie is the best of the series
'Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol' is great fun
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
The Daily Beast2015's Most Anticipated Movies
MicThe Best Album of the Year — You Won’t Hear at the Grammys
Mic13 Albums That Prove 2015 Will Be a Way Better Year for Music
Men's JournalHow Technology is Affecting Our Relationships
The Daily BeastAre These the Future Oscar Winners?
- Watch Kanye West Serenade Daughter in Heartwarming 'Only One' Video
- Justin Bieber Apologizes: 'I'm Not Who I Was Pretending to Be'
- When Cops Break Bad: Inside a Police Force Gone Wild
- Behind Hozier's Unlikely Rise
- Tom Petty on Sam Smith Settlement: 'No Hard Feelings. These Things Happen'
- Flashback: Nirvana Play a Bit of Boston's 'More Than a Feeling'
- Blink-182's Hoppus, Barker Blast 'Ungrateful, Disingenuous' Tom DeLonge
- Tim McGraw to Step In for Glen Campbell at the Oscars