Fresh installments of two familiar franchises hit movie theaters this weekend - Sherlock Holmes: Game of Shadows and Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol. Guy Ritchie thoroughly botched the latest Holmes by ditching the witty banter of the first movie in favor of generic action that doesn't play to the strengths of its funny, charming stars Robert Downey, Jr. and Jude Law. Mission: Impossible, however, is fantastic. Tom Cruise has grown into his role as a super spy, and the result is the best film in the series.
'Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol' 4th movie is the best of the series
'Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol' is great fun
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema Blend15 Incredible Facts You Didn't Know About Back To The Future
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
- Hear Slayer's Eerie New Crusher 'When the Stillness Comes'
- Black Sabbath's Bill Ward: 'I Don't Know If I'm a Member'
- Being Ringo: A Beatle's All-Starr Life
- Tim McGraw's Sandy Hook Show Sparks Controversy, Billy Currington Bails
- Dave Grohl on First Foo Fighters Show: 'I Was F--king Mortified'
- Green Day Return to the Stage With Raucous, Career-Spanning Cleveland Gig
- Campaign 2016: Hillary Clinton's Fake Populism Is a Hit