Michelle Obama dropped by Late Night With Jimmy Fallon last night to talk about her kids fitness initiative, "Let's Move." As a special incentive to get parents to join in the motion, the First Lady and Fallon (decked out in stunning mom style with pink cardigan and Obama bangs) offered instruction in the art of Mom Dancing. Their demonstration includes all the fundamental moves of the genre, including "the Happy Snapper," "Out of Sync Electric Slide," and "Just the Hands Part of Single Ladies." Since no one can Dougie like the First Lady, Fallon surrendered the stage to Obama for the last dance.
Michelle Obama Demonstrates the 'Evolution of Mom Dancing' on 'Fallon'
Moves include 'Happy Snapper' and 'Just the Hands Part of Single Ladies'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
SalonThe 20 Most Underrated Albums Of All Time
Men's Journal10 Things You See in Porn that Don't Happen in Real Life
DiffuserThe 10 Nastiest Feuds In Alternative Music
Guitar WorldThe 30 Most Badass Guitarists of All Time
Mental Floss10 Messages Hidden in the Background of Movies and TV Shows
TestTubeThe Best Sex Positions
- America Is Too Dumb for TV News
- 50 Wildest Guns N' Roses Moments
- Watch Erykah Badu Scold Audience, Sing 'Phone Down' at Soul Train Awards
- Eagles of Death Metal Detail Horrific Paris Attack, Offer Support
- Tool’s Adam Jones on 2016 Tour, Album Progress, 'Amazing' New Song
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- 100 Greatest Guitarists
- The Inside Story of David Bowie's Stunning New Album, 'Blackstar'