Michelle Obama dropped by Late Night With Jimmy Fallon last night to talk about her kids fitness initiative, "Let's Move." As a special incentive to get parents to join in the motion, the First Lady and Fallon (decked out in stunning mom style with pink cardigan and Obama bangs) offered instruction in the art of Mom Dancing. Their demonstration includes all the fundamental moves of the genre, including "the Happy Snapper," "Out of Sync Electric Slide," and "Just the Hands Part of Single Ladies." Since no one can Dougie like the First Lady, Fallon surrendered the stage to Obama for the last dance.
Michelle Obama Demonstrates the 'Evolution of Mom Dancing' on 'Fallon'
Moves include 'Happy Snapper' and 'Just the Hands Part of Single Ladies'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On March 1
Bleacher ReportTaishan Dong: The Chinese 7-Footer Ready to Dominate the Boxing World
Cinema Blend12 Sequels That Will Never Happen
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
Bleacher ReportThe Strangest Sports Trades of All Time
- Noel Gallagher on Loving 'Seinfeld,' Hating Most Everything Else
- Scott Walker, God's Gift to the Democratic Party
- The Killer Inside Kid Rock
- Beyonce Fans Attack Kid Rock Online After Derogatory Comments
- See Keith Urban's Unexpected Take on 'Somebody Like You' at Intimate Nashville Show
- Is Kentucky Killing College Basketball?
- Hear AWOLNATION's Rapturous New Song 'Windows'
- Crude Awakening: How the Keystone Veto Dashes Canada's 'Superpower' Dreams