Michelle Obama dropped by Late Night With Jimmy Fallon last night to talk about her kids fitness initiative, "Let's Move." As a special incentive to get parents to join in the motion, the First Lady and Fallon (decked out in stunning mom style with pink cardigan and Obama bangs) offered instruction in the art of Mom Dancing. Their demonstration includes all the fundamental moves of the genre, including "the Happy Snapper," "Out of Sync Electric Slide," and "Just the Hands Part of Single Ladies." Since no one can Dougie like the First Lady, Fallon surrendered the stage to Obama for the last dance.
Michelle Obama Demonstrates the 'Evolution of Mom Dancing' on 'Fallon'
Moves include 'Happy Snapper' and 'Just the Hands Part of Single Ladies'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Real People Screwed By 'True-Story' Movies Based On Them
Diffuser27 Rockers Who Died At Age 27
VultureEvery American Idol Finalist, Ranked From Worst to Best
Salon10 Insane Climax Tips
Mental Floss11 Actors Who Asked For Their Characters To Be Killed Off
Cracked6 On-Set Arguments That Almost Derailed Classic Films
- Prince in the Nineties: An Oral History
- Gwen Stefani Enlists George Clooney, Julia Roberts for 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Arsenio Hall Sues Sinead O'Connor for $5 Million
- Why America Can't Quit the Drug War
- Prince: Remembering the Rock Star, Funk Lord, Provocateur, Genius
- Want to Move to Canada If Trump Wins? Not So Fast
- A Final Visit With Prince: Rolling Stone's Lost Cover Story
- ‘Captain America: Civil War’: Why Chris Evans Is the Anxious Avenger