Michelle Obama dropped by Late Night With Jimmy Fallon last night to talk about her kids fitness initiative, "Let's Move." As a special incentive to get parents to join in the motion, the First Lady and Fallon (decked out in stunning mom style with pink cardigan and Obama bangs) offered instruction in the art of Mom Dancing. Their demonstration includes all the fundamental moves of the genre, including "the Happy Snapper," "Out of Sync Electric Slide," and "Just the Hands Part of Single Ladies." Since no one can Dougie like the First Lady, Fallon surrendered the stage to Obama for the last dance.
Michelle Obama Demonstrates the 'Evolution of Mom Dancing' on 'Fallon'
Moves include 'Happy Snapper' and 'Just the Hands Part of Single Ladies'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Famous Movies That Were Insane Parties Behind the Scenes
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
Screen Rant10 Decisions That Ruined Movies
Diffuser27 Rockers Who Died at Age 27
AskMenThe 40 Best Guy Movies Of All Time
Mental Floss33 Surprising Stories Behind Famous Songs
- Jimmy Fallon Plays Donald Trump, Gets Debate Advice From Obama
- Sam Hunt: How a Former College Football Star Is Making Over Country Music
- Lewis Black on Surviving Two Decades at 'The Daily Show'
- Are Rogue Militants Preparing for War on American Soil?
- Jon Stewart Bids Farewell to Fox News: 'Adios, Motherf---ers'
- Hulk Hogan Fired by WWE Over 'Racial Tirade'
- 25 Best 'Daily Show' Correspondents
- Skulls, Satan and Dave Grohl: Inside Mysterious Occult-Rock Band Ghost