Michelle Obama dropped by Late Night With Jimmy Fallon last night to talk about her kids fitness initiative, "Let's Move." As a special incentive to get parents to join in the motion, the First Lady and Fallon (decked out in stunning mom style with pink cardigan and Obama bangs) offered instruction in the art of Mom Dancing. Their demonstration includes all the fundamental moves of the genre, including "the Happy Snapper," "Out of Sync Electric Slide," and "Just the Hands Part of Single Ladies." Since no one can Dougie like the First Lady, Fallon surrendered the stage to Obama for the last dance.
Michelle Obama Demonstrates the 'Evolution of Mom Dancing' on 'Fallon'
Moves include 'Happy Snapper' and 'Just the Hands Part of Single Ladies'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
The Daily Beast‘American Sniper’ Could Actually Win the Oscar for Best Picture
Bleacher ReportHow 'Pawn Stars' Landed a $100K Patriots Super Bowl Ring
Bleacher ReportSuper Bowl 2015 Doppelgangers
Men's JournalHow Technology is Affecting Our Relationships
The Daily BeastHow the 'Star Wars' Empire Was Built
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Five Trailer: Snakes, Revenge, Beards
- The Australian Open: Serena Williams' Red Wedding
- The Super Bowl Scammer: Dion Rich Is the Godfather of Gatecrashing
- When Cops Break Bad: Inside a Police Force Gone Wild
- Hear Kanye West, Drake and Big Sean Team Up for 'Blessings'
- Marshawn Lynch Teaches Conan O'Brien His Crotch-Grabbing Technique
- Eddie Murphy Returning to 'SNL' After 31-Year Absence