Little Ozzy, a diminutive Ozzy Osbourne impersonator, performed a version of the rocker's hit ballad "Mama, I'm Coming Home" on last night's episode of America's Got Talent. The real Ozzy's wife, Sharon Osbourne, is a judge on the show and was clearly amused by the miniature version of her husband. "I have to tell you something, my husband is away from me right now, and it made me miss him even more by you singing me that song, so I really thank you," she said before declining to let him through to the next round.
'Little Ozzy' Tries Out on 'America's Got Talent'
Sharon Osbourne judges miniature version of her husband
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
SpinThe 300 Best Albums Of The Past 30 Years
Mental Floss10 Hidden Images on Album Covers
SalonThe Top 10 Oral Sex Scenes
VultureThe 30 Most Important Sex Scenes In Movie History
Guitar WorldThe 25 Greatest Acoustic Songs In Hard Rock
Vibe#DumpTrump: 20 Celebrities Who Have Spoken Out Against Donald Trump
- How Beatles' Game-Changing 'Paperback Writer' Paved Way for 'Revolver'
- Watch Bruce Springsteen, Bono Perform 'Because the Night' in Dublin
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- 'Game of Thrones' Recap: Get Back
- Snoop Dogg Slams 'Roots' Remake, Calls for Boycott
- The Last Word: Ronnie Spector on Childhood Hero, Sobriety, Life with Phil
- See a Preview of Jamie Lynn Spears' Revealing Documentary
- 10 Movies to Stream on Memorial Day