Armie Hammer stopped by the Tonight Show last night to help premiere the first trailer for The Lone Ranger, his upcoming movie with Johnny Depp. Gore Verbinski directed the film, which stars Hammer as the title character and Depp as his trusty sidekick, Tonto. The teaser is packed with scheming robber barons, train-chasing bandits and gun slinging, plus one doozy of a tag line whispered by Depp with foreboding gravitas: "There come a time, kemosabe when good men must wear mask." The Lone Ranger is set to hit theaters next summer.
Johnny Depp Dons Warpaint in 'Lone Ranger' Trailer
Armie Hammer stars as the masked rider in 2013 film
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal37 Things About Sex You Need to Know
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies Of All-Time According To Chris Rock
The Daily Beast7 Movies That Do BDSM Better Than ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On April 1
Salon10 Movie Stars Who Want to Be Rock Stars and Are Surprisingly Good
Men's JournalThe 101 Best Beers in America
- The Children of ISIS
- Hear Brad Paisley 'Crush It' on Eric Clapton's 'Layla'
- The Rock on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- Watch George Ezra Bring the Folk to 'SNL'
- Hugh Jackman Hints at One Last 'Wolverine' Appearance
- What Does Ted Cruz Look Like?
- Coachella, Lollapalooza Festivals Ban Selfie Sticks
- The Neverending Nightmare of Amanda Knox