Armie Hammer stopped by the Tonight Show last night to help premiere the first trailer for The Lone Ranger, his upcoming movie with Johnny Depp. Gore Verbinski directed the film, which stars Hammer as the title character and Depp as his trusty sidekick, Tonto. The teaser is packed with scheming robber barons, train-chasing bandits and gun slinging, plus one doozy of a tag line whispered by Depp with foreboding gravitas: "There come a time, kemosabe when good men must wear mask." The Lone Ranger is set to hit theaters next summer.
Johnny Depp Dons Warpaint in 'Lone Ranger' Trailer
Armie Hammer stars as the masked rider in 2013 film
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema Blend15 Incredible Facts You Didn't Know About Back To The Future
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
- Being Ringo: A Beatle's All-Starr Life
- Hear Slayer's Eerie New Crusher 'When the Stillness Comes'
- Black Sabbath's Bill Ward: 'I Don't Know If I'm a Member'
- Campaign 2016: Hillary Clinton's Fake Populism Is a Hit
- Tim McGraw's Sandy Hook Show Sparks Controversy, Billy Currington Bails
- Dave Grohl on First Foo Fighters Show: 'I Was F--king Mortified'
- Green Day Return to the Stage With Raucous, Career-Spanning Cleveland Gig
- Bill Withers: The Soul Man Who Walked Away