Armie Hammer stopped by the Tonight Show last night to help premiere the first trailer for The Lone Ranger, his upcoming movie with Johnny Depp. Gore Verbinski directed the film, which stars Hammer as the title character and Depp as his trusty sidekick, Tonto. The teaser is packed with scheming robber barons, train-chasing bandits and gun slinging, plus one doozy of a tag line whispered by Depp with foreboding gravitas: "There come a time, kemosabe when good men must wear mask." The Lone Ranger is set to hit theaters next summer.
Johnny Depp Dons Warpaint in 'Lone Ranger' Trailer
Armie Hammer stars as the masked rider in 2013 film
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Famous Movies That Were Insane Parties Behind the Scenes
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
Screen Rant10 Decisions That Ruined Movies
Diffuser27 Rockers Who Died at Age 27
AskMenThe 40 Best Guy Movies Of All Time
Mental Floss33 Surprising Stories Behind Famous Songs
- Jimmy Fallon Plays Donald Trump, Gets Debate Advice From Obama
- Jon Stewart Bids Farewell to Fox News: 'Adios, Motherf---ers'
- Are Rogue Militants Preparing for War on American Soil?
- 25 Best 'Daily Show' Correspondents
- Skulls, Satan and Dave Grohl: Inside Mysterious Occult-Rock Band Ghost
- Lewis Black on Surviving Two Decades at 'The Daily Show'
- Lori McKenna Reveals Her 'Girl Crush'
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free