Both of this week's big movies feature a major male actor in drag, but only one of them is worth seeing. Clint Eastwood's J. Edgar is the better of the two, but Leonardo DiCaprio ends up fighting his own prosthetics and makeup to deliver a great performance as the eccentric director of the FBI. The other drag movie is Jack and Jill, a stupefyingly awful and unfunny comedy starring Adam Sandler as a man and his twin sister. Sandler's performance is infuriating lazy and overly dependent on fart jokes, and the movie overall is utterly despicable.
'Jack and Jill' Adam Sandler is a drag in drag role
Plus: Leonardo DiCaprio turns in a great performance despite bad makeup in 'J. Edgar'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal37 Things About Sex You Need to Know
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies Of All-Time According To Chris Rock
The Daily Beast7 Movies That Do BDSM Better Than ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On April 1
Salon10 Movie Stars Who Want to Be Rock Stars and Are Surprisingly Good
Men's JournalThe 101 Best Beers in America
- Prince Sued Over Judith Hill's Debut Album Download
- The Neverending Nightmare of Amanda Knox
- Inside the Koch Brothers' Toxic Empire
- The Children of ISIS
- George Carlin's Website Relaunched With Rare Recordings
- Rihanna Asserts Her Dominance on New Song 'Bitch Better Have My Money'
- Reba at 60: The Country Queen's Iconic Career in Photos
- Sara Evans Blasts Fox's 'Last Man on Earth': 'I Was Thoroughly Disgusted'