Both of this week's big movies feature a major male actor in drag, but only one of them is worth seeing. Clint Eastwood's J. Edgar is the better of the two, but Leonardo DiCaprio ends up fighting his own prosthetics and makeup to deliver a great performance as the eccentric director of the FBI. The other drag movie is Jack and Jill, a stupefyingly awful and unfunny comedy starring Adam Sandler as a man and his twin sister. Sandler's performance is infuriating lazy and overly dependent on fart jokes, and the movie overall is utterly despicable.
'Jack and Jill' Adam Sandler is a drag in drag role
Plus: Leonardo DiCaprio turns in a great performance despite bad makeup in 'J. Edgar'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
SalonThe 7 Most Tragic Band Deaths In Rock History
SpinThe 50 Best Rock Bands Right Now
Mental FlossWhere Are 10 Key Players in The O.J. Simpson Trial Now?
Diffuser27 of the Most Offensive Band Names Ever
Cracked5 Famous People Who Lost Everything (For Stupid Reasons)
- Watch Beyonce's Surprise New Video 'Formation'
- Rick Rubin: My Life in 21 Songs
- The Koch Brothers' Dirty War on Solar Power
- Inside the Replacements' Disastrous 'Saturday Night Live' Debut
- 'Silence of the Lambs' at 25: 'It Broke All the Rules'
- Kanye West Drops Non-'Pablo' Song '30 Hours,' Adds to Album Track List
- Watch Henry Rollins Recall Terrifying Acid Trip Nightmare
- 15 Great Grammy Tribute Performances