Both of this week's big movies feature a major male actor in drag, but only one of them is worth seeing. Clint Eastwood's J. Edgar is the better of the two, but Leonardo DiCaprio ends up fighting his own prosthetics and makeup to deliver a great performance as the eccentric director of the FBI. The other drag movie is Jack and Jill, a stupefyingly awful and unfunny comedy starring Adam Sandler as a man and his twin sister. Sandler's performance is infuriating lazy and overly dependent on fart jokes, and the movie overall is utterly despicable.
'Jack and Jill' Adam Sandler is a drag in drag role
Plus: Leonardo DiCaprio turns in a great performance despite bad makeup in 'J. Edgar'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
DiffuserThe Strangest Deaths In Rock History
SalonThe 7 Most Offensive TV Shows Of All Time
Guitar WorldThe 10 Best Stage Names of All Time
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
Guitar WorldThe 13 Creepiest Album Covers of All Time
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
- Hear Drake Demolish Meek Mill on 'Back to Back' Freestyle
- Flashback: Watch Two Cut Scenes From 'Shawshank Redemption'
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free
- Watch the Edge, Adam Clayton's Shock Performance With U2 Cover Band
- Drake Responds to Meek Mill With 'Charged Up' Diss Track
- Watch the Throne: Dave Grohl on How the Foos Saved Their Summer
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- 'Kids': The Oral History of the Most Controversial Film of the Nineties