Both of this week's big movies feature a major male actor in drag, but only one of them is worth seeing. Clint Eastwood's J. Edgar is the better of the two, but Leonardo DiCaprio ends up fighting his own prosthetics and makeup to deliver a great performance as the eccentric director of the FBI. The other drag movie is Jack and Jill, a stupefyingly awful and unfunny comedy starring Adam Sandler as a man and his twin sister. Sandler's performance is infuriating lazy and overly dependent on fart jokes, and the movie overall is utterly despicable.
'Jack and Jill' Adam Sandler is a drag in drag role
Plus: Leonardo DiCaprio turns in a great performance despite bad makeup in 'J. Edgar'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast2015's Most Anticipated Movies
MicThe Best Album of the Year — You Won’t Hear at the Grammys
MicRihanna Just Dropped a New Track With Kanye West
Men's Journal5 Benefits of Dating the Old-Fashioned Way
The Daily BeastAre These the Future Oscar Winners?
- Blink-182's Hoppus, Barker Blast 'Ungrateful, Disingenuous' Tom DeLonge
- Blink-182's Tom DeLonge Defends Himself Against Bandmates' Accusations
- 'Fantastic Four' Prepare for Future in New Trailer
- 5 Ways the WWE Can Rescue Roman Reigns
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- Watch Stevie Nicks Perform a Serene, Solo 'Blue Water'
- Strippers, Rappers and VR Porn: Welcome to Internext
- Taylor Swift's Twitter, Instagram Hacked