Both of this week's big movies feature a major male actor in drag, but only one of them is worth seeing. Clint Eastwood's J. Edgar is the better of the two, but Leonardo DiCaprio ends up fighting his own prosthetics and makeup to deliver a great performance as the eccentric director of the FBI. The other drag movie is Jack and Jill, a stupefyingly awful and unfunny comedy starring Adam Sandler as a man and his twin sister. Sandler's performance is infuriating lazy and overly dependent on fart jokes, and the movie overall is utterly despicable.
'Jack and Jill' Adam Sandler is a drag in drag role
Plus: Leonardo DiCaprio turns in a great performance despite bad makeup in 'J. Edgar'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked5 Iconic Songs Despised by the People Who Created Them
SalonThe 20 Most Underrated Albums Of All Time
Cracked7 Musicians Whose Trademark Looks Were Hiding Something
Mental Floss15 Famous Songs With Misunderstood Meanings
Cinema Blend20 Misconceptions About Sex
- Brothers Johnson's Louis Johnson, Michael Jackson Bassist, Dead at 60
- Dave Matthews on Summer Tour: 'We're Trying Not to Suck'
- Watch Coldplay Adapt 'Game of Thrones' Into Ridiculous Musical
- Hear Drake and Beyonce Ask 'Can I' on Leaked Song
- End Game: TV's Best and Worst Series Finales
- Letterman Fan Details Every Frame in Final Show Montage
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- 500 Greatest Songs of All Time